Luk Tung In Kilts?

Pi Moo

There's a recently issued VCD called Pong Larng Sa-orn 'Live in Bangkok' . It is very enjoyable even for a farang who doesn't understand much Thai language. The music is good, mixing moorlam, luk tung and pop and the comedy routines are great. It's a long way from traditional luk tung and the band are all dressed in kilts!

Does anyone out there know more about the performers?

post-14695-1133793134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pi Moo

I dont know a great deal about the performers (I bet Neeranam be one to ask) but it is a great show, wish I'd gone to see it live. biggrin.gif

LOL, why?

I've never seen this video but seen other kilt wearing ones.

They are trying to be like the famous Scottish-Thai superstars - Thongchai(Bird) McIntyre and Katleeya and Willie McIntosh. :o

I dont know a great deal about the performers (I bet Neeranam be one to ask) but it is a great show, wish I'd gone to see it live. biggrin.gif

LOL, why?

I've never seen this video but seen other kilt wearing ones.

They are trying to be like the famous Scottish-Thai superstars - Thongchai(Bird) McIntyre and Katleeya and Willie McIntosh. :D

Because you always seem to have some info on this kind of thing, plus reading the papers, watching the Thai tv etc. This video and the stars have been quite big news recently as they have been promoting it a lot. :D

Am I wrong? :o

Thought  the bald headed farang who went up to the stage from the audience was a bit of a kn*b.

watched this while I was doing somthing else ( browsing thaivisa :-) ) , but the thais that were waching it thought the falang was hilarious... and I thought he aquitted himself well , and his robbie williams line at the end was well timed and executed

Thought  the bald headed farang who went up to the stage from the audience was a bit of a kn*b.

watched this while I was doing somthing else ( browsing thaivisa :-) ) , but the thais that were waching it thought the falang was hilarious... and I thought he aquitted himself well , and his robbie williams line at the end was well timed and executed

I think he was a plant.