Cheaptickets.Th

teatree

When I scroll down and click on the link to their American site, it sends me to Vayama, which is a known and trusted (by me) site. In fact I often see travel site aggregators like Kayak and Travelocity redirecting their search results to Vayama.

Checked on flights to the UK, very expensive. I booked a direct flight to London with EVA in April with saveflights for 31,000 on Cheaptickets it was 94,500 for the same flight and dates. I have used saveflights for the last five years and have always gotten great deals and a great service from them.

Edited by Crill

Checked on flights to the UK, very expensive. I booked a direct flight to London with EVA in April with saveflights for 31,000 on Cheaptickets it was 94,500 for the same flight and dates. I have used saveflights for the last five years and have always gotten great deals and a great service from them.

Thats funny, when i checked saveflight it was always shockingly overpriced.

Ive used cheaptickets.com and it has always been the cheapest anywhere i looked, plus you can select your seat and change it via the web before your flight departs.

I have always used Star tours in L/A to buy my tickets. they are a wholesaler and normally have great prices. Last week i tried to book my family (6 adults and 3 children) and the best price i could get was $980 ( adult and child) on China Air. I went directly to CA and found adult fares at $910 and childrens $700+. Needless to say i booked directly. The family will be leaving in late March and returning in April. When looking on line CA has a full sheet giving the various prices on certain dates if you are flexable. good luck

• 9 months later...

Booked a flight on 7-11-2012 and a car through cheaptickets.co.th also.

The was accepted and I paid THB 31,250

The car-booking was done by CarTrawler.com (a 3rd party).

An hour after the booking a call from cheaptickets.co.th: My booking wasn't accepted by Etihad because I booked as a single traveler and that would imply a ticket fare of THB 44,000.

So, I cancelled the booking and of course I blocked the transaction at AmEx in Bangkok.

I also wanted to cancel the car, but that was another provider so I had to contact CarTrawler.com.............jeeezzz.

AmEx would like to get in touch with cheaptickets.co.th in order to get confirmed that "Vayama" on my statement is actually cheaptickets.co.th, but I have been trying now for more than an hour to contact them..............no way to get through.

This was the first and last time that I used a booking--site for a ticket.

Booked a flight on 7-11-2012 and a car through cheaptickets.co.th also.

The was accepted and I paid THB 31,250

The car-booking was done by CarTrawler.com (a 3rd party).

An hour after the booking a call from cheaptickets.co.th: My booking wasn't accepted by Etihad because I booked as a single traveler and that would imply a ticket fare of THB 44,000.

So, I cancelled the booking and of course I blocked the transaction at AmEx in Bangkok.

I also wanted to cancel the car, but that was another provider so I had to contact CarTrawler.com.............jeeezzz.

AmEx would like to get in touch with cheaptickets.co.th in order to get confirmed that "Vayama" on my statement is actually cheaptickets.co.th, but I have been trying now for more than an hour to contact them..............no way to get through.

This was the first and last time that I used a booking--site for a ticket.

The only one I sometimes use if the price is right is Mox travel.

If they are cheaper by a 1000 Baht only I book direct with airline.

Yermanee wai.gif