Accommodation In Ubon

Fast Eddie

I'm going to be arriving in Ubon next week, so my attention has turned to working out where i am going to stay. I will probably be staying for a while, somewhere between 6-12 months, so i am going to be looking for an apartment.

The one major requirement i have, is that it has internet.

I am looking to pay around 5000 per month. Can anyone give me any advice about the best options i have?

Hopefully i can get a few good recommendations to check out, which will make my life a bit easier next week.

Here's a house for rent with a bunch of stuff and a car too.

The ad is on Craigslist and ThaiVisa Classifieds.

2011 Vios and contents of house - THB500000 (Ubon Ratchathani)

2011 Toyota Vios J auto. Basic package. ONLY 7,000 K. Wife drives the kids to school. House stuff = Barely used Electrolux 6kg dryer. Barely used 18,00 btu Daiken A/C. Samsung fridge (only juice, fruit and packeged goods in this fridge),model # RA19FA.

BBB Internet with wireless router.

Dell XPS M1530 core 2 duo T7500 @ 2,20 GHZ 4 MB Cache NVIDIA GeoForce 8600M GT 128MB of GDDR3 SDRAM TEAC DVD + RW DVW28SLC ATA Windows 7 Home 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800 mhz Fujitsu MHW2160BJ <deleted> G2 160 GB 7200 RPM Intergrated webcam Norton Security

Also have carcharger and a D/C to D/C 24 volt converter (for use in boat or R/V).

Have an external monitor and numerous fittings.

Included also are Camera crib/playpen, Camera high chair on wheels, Camera car seat. A Standard water cooler with 3 20 liter bottles from the "Premium" water service here in town. A JVC Evirio GZ-MS100ag camcorder. A microwave and juice extractor.

The house in Ubon City ( between Sappasit anf Ubon Rak Hospitals ) where all this stuff is will be for rent if you need. Walk in with your tooth brush. 3bd 2 bath. Hot water in one bath. 6K baht per month.

You will be getting a car for at least what it would cost you anyway and about 75K baht of stuff for free.

Drop by if your in the area. Can email pics to out of towners. Thanks

Khen

I think Phadaeng Mansion has long stay rooms. My wife and I stayed there a couple weeks while looking for a home in Ubon. We enjoyed our stay and the staff.

Thanks. Something like this would be good, but i notice they don't mention a monthly rate on their website, just a nightly rate. I'll call in and take a look next week.

Ideally i would like to find something i can rent by the month. Does anyone else have any good suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I think Phadaeng Mansion has long stay rooms. My wife and I stayed there a couple weeks while looking for a home in Ubon. We enjoyed our stay and the staff.

Thanks. Something like this would be good, but i notice they don't mention a monthly rate on their website, just a nightly rate. I'll call in and take a look next week.

Ideally i would like to find something i can rent by the month. Does anyone else have any good suggestions?

Did you find somewhere?

There is an English guy looking for the same sort of price as you.

Check his recent thread.