Tilleke And Gibbons Office In Phuket Cherngtalay

beninthailand

Thanks for the worthless comments, you guys are hilarious but glad to see your local bars open early enough to keep you occupied.

For the rest of you, if you have any helpful information my apologies, the correct spelling is: "Tilleke and Gibbins"

It was not a worthless comment i made but a honest one

And what makes you think we all go to bars, a lot of us do not

Thanks for the worthless comments, you guys are hilarious but glad to see your local bars open early enough to keep you occupied.

For the rest of you, if you have any helpful information my apologies, the correct spelling is: "Tilleke and Gibbins"

It was not a worthless comment i made but a honest one

And what makes you think we all go to bars, a lot of us do not

PETER are you sure your not getting cofused with the area and what hes asking info abouy?

Tilleke & Gibbins International Phuket Ltd.

Plaza Del Mar, No. 1

Pasak-Koktanod Road, Cherngtalay

Phuket, Thailand 83110

T: +66 76 318 251 up to 318 255 F: +66 76 318 256

Easy to search for on the internet.

Yes, easy to search, but hardly an answer to the Op's question.

@ the op, sorry, I can't help you with your query. I just could not resist after the first poster was confusing your question with other 'gibbons'.

Edited by stevenl

PETER are you sure your not getting cofused with the area and what hes asking info abouy?

Could be, the only place i know in that area is where they rehabilitate the Gibbons

and i though thats what people were talking about

you are completly talking about thr wrong area ,your on the wrong side of thr Island..its on the left side of Heroins monument coming from Central

Could be, the only place i know in that area is where they rehabilitate the Gibbons

and i though thats what people were talking about

you are completly talking about thr wrong area ,your on the wrong side of thr Island..its on the left side of Heroins monument coming from Central

We can all look it up on the Internet like you and Steven once Mario2000

Gave the correct spelling and address, other people may have made the same mistake

Ben,

Thank you for your post. On behalf of Tilleke & Gibbins, I can confirm that Tilleke & Gibbins International Phuket Ltd. is now in the process of ceasing its operations in Phuket. However, the firm’s other offices in Bangkok, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City are not affected by this closure, and we are continuing to serve our clients.

The former managing director in Phuket, John Howard, is opening a new firm in the same location under the name HOWARDS Phuket. If you need assistance or any further information, I invite you to contact either John or me personally at 02 653 5547.

Best regards,

Andrew Stoutley

Manager, Marketing & Communications

Tilleke & Gibbins

Ben,

Thank you for your post. On behalf of Tilleke & Gibbins, I can confirm that Tilleke & Gibbins International Phuket Ltd. is now in the process of ceasing its operations in Phuket. However, the firm’s other offices in Bangkok, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City are not affected by this closure, and we are continuing to serve our clients.

The former managing director in Phuket, John Howard, is opening a new firm in the same location under the name HOWARDS Phuket. If you need assistance or any further information, I invite you to contact either John or me personally at 02 653 5547.

Best regards,

Andrew Stoutley

Manager, Marketing & Communications

Tilleke & Gibbins

Finally! Thank you Andrew.

I assume it is just a matter of money and the bad real estate climate in Phuket that you dropped Mr Howard's office since you are still recommending Mr Howard's services? I can still count on Mr Howard for Tilleke and Gibbin's level of quality advice and services?

Apparently a law firm. (Insert smartass comment about the similarities between these primates.)

I was very worried for a minute when I saw the heading "Gibbons" and the word closed. The WARF* gibbon rehabilitation project/facility is very important and does a tremendous service. I might as well take the opportunity to encourage readers to visit the WARF website and consider "adopting" or volunteering.

BTW, a note from the WARF website has this warning about Gibbons, which might also apply to one's legal counsel tongue.png

KEEP EYE CONTACT - DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON THEM…OR ELSE!

* The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project (GRP) was set up in 1992 by Mr Noppadol Preuksawan, the chief of the Royal Forest Department in Phuket at that time, Mr. Thavrn Sri-Oon, Bang Pae Sub-Station chief, the Asian Wildlife Fund and an American Zoologist called Terrance Dillon Morin. In 1994 the Wild Animal Rescue Foundation of Thailand (WARF) started to support the project, we are now a research division of WARF.

What is that you people do not like about lawyers here so much? Is that all lawyers or just the Thai ones? Sorry I have only been here for year or so. I am sure or would have thought I might need a good lawyer here sometime in the future. My uncle was lawyer, so was my grandad, I still look up to them. And I know people make jokes about them back home but they also admire the good ones. The ones on TV trying to get you after an accident, horrible. But is it reallly so bad here?

What makes you think that 'you people don't like lawyers'? In the whole thread one joke, not even explicitely, about laywers and monkeys, and that's it.

Edited by stevenl

Incorrect, I count at least 3 such comments. Perhaps you should re-read the thread.

Well noted.

I'm a retired America Businessman whom delt with many lawyers... I know of 2 cases that had terrable outcomes because people didn;t get a second opinion. Buy a house and not be able to bequith it to a future wife.. OOOPs.

So it sounds like you have some horror stories. Sorry for you and them. I starting to get the impression that there a lot fake lawyers like all the other fake things here? Need to be aware? I really have no idea where to look for that. Where is a good "second opinion"?

You have no idea if a second opinion is going to be good or better than the first. It's a fairly simple idea however than if the second differs from the first by any substantial margin then more inestigation is warrented before making a decision. 2 Heads better than one.

• 4 weeks later...

from phuketinsider blog:

http://www.thephuket...uket-office.php

Tilleke & Gibbins Close Phuket Office Posted: 01 Mar 2012 | 10:37 am

After almost seven years in the Phuket market, the well known island law firm with a focus on property, Tilleke & Gibbins has closed its Phuket office as of the end of February.

Speaking to Jerrold Kippen of DK Tax and Law, he has said "with notice and with the consent of the T&G Phuket clients, the law firm of Duensing Kippen) will be taking over professional responsibility for virtually all of T&G Phuket's client matters and files. They will be doing so from their Phuket office a short distance from T&G's former office. They are also taking over what was T&G's Phuket Plaza Del Mar, near the entrance to Laguna, for purposes of meeting with clients."

John Howard, former Joint-Venture Partner and Managing Director of T&G's Phuket operations, has joined Duensing Kippen in an "Of Counsel" capacity. It is expected that the new structure will create continuity for existing clients.

http://dktaxandlaw.com/index.html

http://duensingkippe...theoffices.html

Edited by thaiwanderer

from phuketinsider blog:

http://www.thephuket...uket-office.php

Tilleke & Gibbins Close Phuket Office Posted: 01 Mar 2012 | 10:37 am

After almost seven years in the Phuket market, the well known island law firm with a focus on property, Tilleke & Gibbins has closed its Phuket office as of the end of February.

Speaking to Jerrold Kippen of DK Tax and Law, he has said "with notice and with the consent of the T&G Phuket clients, the law firm of Duensing Kippen) will be taking over professional responsibility for virtually all of T&G Phuket's client matters and files. They will be doing so from their Phuket office a short distance from T&G's former office. They are also taking over what was T&G's Phuket Plaza Del Mar, near the entrance to Laguna, for purposes of meeting with clients."

John Howard, former Joint-Venture Partner and Managing Director of T&G's Phuket operations, has joined Duensing Kippen in an "Of Counsel" capacity. It is expected that the new structure will create continuity for existing clients.

http://dktaxandlaw.com/index.html

http://duensingkippe...theoffices.html

Wow