30 Day Stamps

Is there a limit on the number of 30 day stamps in your passport - ie from thai to malay or burma or...?

BR

We've debated about this for months. The fact is, hundreds if not thousands of people continue to go to the border month after month without any problems. Some people on the forum insist that this is about to change. July seems to be the definition of 'about' in this case. You're probably better off on a real visa, but with so many people staying long term on 30 day stamps and not experiencing any trouble from immigration, at this time it doesn't seem completely ridiculous to settle for staying on 30 day stamps.

Threre is no official maximum of 30 days entries. I would advise you to obtain a proper visa instead. What nationality are you? Are you planning to work/do business here? Are you maybe married to a Thai citizen?

I'm American 13 years here with visas up the ying yang. But for that past 12 months have been doing a 30 day. I now have a new job offer which will give me a 'B' visa, but that will be another 2 months.!.

In the July 2004 ruling, are "THEY' going to kill the 30 day stamps?

BR