2 Hours Waiting At Immigration At Suvanarbhumi Airport 1.2.2012

magmur

-mca-

"ALLAH AKBAR!!! DEATH TO THE INFIDELS AND LAPDOGS OF THE GREAT SATAN AND ZIONIST TOOLS!!!"

I would not be surprised, if the Thai Authorities in the Airport, special security do not understand enough English to help you with your plan to jump the queues. cowboy.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today was the worst experience I have had 3 hors to come through immigration. Not all desks were open. They just got up and shut desks and left queues of people waiting. Kids were crying People were arguing as they were just pusing in anywhere. No control anywhere.A disgrace.

Well today was the worst experience I have had 3 hors to come through immigration. Not all desks were open. They just got up and shut desks and left queues of people waiting. Kids were crying People were arguing as they were just pusing in anywhere. No control anywhere.A disgrace.

What time did your flight land?

JBL

We had to wait for 2;40mins and one guy in front had been waiting for 3 hours and when he mentioned it, that it was crazy, he was taken away and told to go stand in the corner, they could not organise a bun fight at a chipmps tea party. Arrived 2:20 after 2 hour flight from Singapore then stand on the concorse 6 deep for 2:40 is pathetic!!!!

I pass through every 5 weeks or so and it certainly seems to be getting worse, the last 3 times have been about an hour. There seems little or no organisation and what is worse is they are so shortsighted that they dont seem to care, I use fastrack to leave but from now on I will be using it to enter as well it is a small price to pay if it avoids being treated like cattle by those humourless immigration people, will be nice to enter in a good mood rather than already wound up by them

That could be exactly what they want you to do. The more people that are forced to use the fast - tracking system, the more income for somebody.

I pass through every 5 weeks or so and it certainly seems to be getting worse, the last 3 times have been about an hour. There seems little or no organisation and what is worse is they are so shortsighted that they dont seem to care, I use fastrack to leave but from now on I will be using it to enter as well it is a small price to pay if it avoids being treated like cattle by those humourless immigration people, will be nice to enter in a good mood rather than already wound up by them

That could be exactly what they want you to do. The more people that are forced to use the fast - tracking system, the more income for somebody.

You could be right but to be honest I don't care if someone is making off it so long as I minimise the time being messed around by the immigration chimps, for me it is a small price to pay...if you want to stay in the queue to make a statement good for you but I wont be joining you there

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh, the joys of having an Apec Business Travellers Card

If like me, you fly business class you don't need an Apec card.

Simple really.

Yermaneejap.gif

I don't think that's strictly true. I fly business class regularly and the ability to use fast-track areas is pretty random. Sometimes they're issued and sometimes they are not.

The APEC and diplomats line, on the other hand, is pervasive both going in and coming out of any Apec country in the world.

Been to Manila lately? It's fairly useless there. Saigon is hit and miss too.

Christmas came early today, at least for one night. Arrived today from kuala lumpur 10 p.m. Was thru immigration in less than 15 minutes. They had set lines that were easy to follow, no fuss no elbowing. Officers here and there supervising and other personell going midst people checking that they had their arrival cards in order. Not nearly all the counters were manned but no need to since everything was organised and went smoothly although there were quite a lot of passengers.

Christmas came early today, at least for one night. Arrived today from kuala lumpur 10 p.m. Was thru immigration in less than 15 minutes. They had set lines that were easy to follow, no fuss no elbowing. Officers here and there supervising and other personell going midst people checking that they had their arrival cards in order. Not nearly all the counters were manned but no need to since everything was organised and went smoothly although there were quite a lot of passengers.

Thank you for the update !

JBL