I Saw Some Local Women Gambling. Shall I Report Them?

IanForbes

I thought I would toady up to the self righteous bigots here. I saw some local women gambling at the hotel where I stay. They do it on a regualar basis. I understand that gambling is illegal in Thailand. Should I report the women to the police?

I think it is very important that when you see people enjoying their lives, living in a place that does not constantly discipline and disable them into docile, submissive beings, you should immediately try to put a stop to it.

• Like 2

Please do, and set-up a video camera. Most Thai's want to be corrected by a Farang and I am sure the video will show us how they extend their arms in a display of thanks. Pick a good location the 7th floor dive has been overdone.

I think it is very important that when you see people enjoying their lives, living in a place that does not constantly discipline and disable them into docile, submissive beings, you should immediately try to put a stop to it.

That is precisely why I enjoy leaving North America for the winter. I don' t like living in a Nanny State that Canada has become. Actually, know and like the women who work where I live in Thailand. All of them are friendly and respectful. And, we all keep our personal lives to ourselves.

That is precisely why I enjoy leaving North America for the winter. I don' t like living in a Nanny State that Canada has become. Actually, know and like the women who work where I live in Thailand. All of them are friendly and respectful. And, we all keep our personal lives to ourselves.

A Nanny State might be a diplomatic manner in which to describe most contemporary Anglo-American cultures.

Police State would be more realistic.

Personally, I could easily enjoy more everyday freedom, independence, and liberty in Thailand than I could ever find throughout the said suppressive and controlled existence of the beloved English-speaking countries.

my wife and her friends often have card games on the go on our back terrace...I like to appear in my underwear and appreciate their giggling response...as I scratch my crotch suggestively: 'hey, you look like you got some good winnin's over there and I need beer money...'...the wife keeps her eyes on her cards and sez: 'get outta here tutsi, we got a card game goin' over here...'

...they should all be down the market sellin' vegetables but our rear terrace card games and my underwear displays are irresistible...I better watch out or I could get arrested for 'falang disruption of thai commerce...' in gaol in me underwear...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

OP is digging own grave here.

I'm more or less close to that anyway. If you can't see that I was just polking a little fun at all the do-gooders here you are fairly blind to what is going on around you.

right on, Ian...the above poster is probably a lot closer to early eternity than you are...watch out fer them banana peels...('one foot in the grave and the other onna...')

Edited by tutsiwarrior

my wife and her friends often have card games on the go on our back terrace...I like to appear in my underwear and appreciate their giggling response...as I scratch my crotch suggestively: 'hey, you look like you got some good winnin's over there and I need beer money...'...the wife keeps her eyes on her cards and sez: 'get outta here tutsi, we got a card game goin' over here...'

...they should all be down the market sellin' vegetables but our rear terrace card games and my underwear displays are irresistible...I better watch out or I could get arrested for 'falang disruption of thai commerce...' in gaol in me underwear...

Your underwear ???

c178whpdk6at7yrxs.jpg

Your underwear ???

c178whpdk6at7yrxs.jpg

I stand in awe...