Scam For Visa To Australia Or Not?

cyrax

Hi,

Been seening this girl that lives in pataya for almost 2 years, the weird thing about it she is pushing me to get her a visa. Which is making me think twice as she works in agogo but wants me to lie to the embassy about it and say that she works at a hotel, resort etc.

I was speaking to another girl last nite about, if I did get her a visa what are the chances that she goes somewhere in australia with someone else or not go back to her country as the industry is much bigger dollars than thai, also the thai girl said she has heard it from other girls in pattaya that have done it before.

Just wondering if anyone else had heard any stories like this before or not??

Cheers

Just read his other posts and it will all make senserolleyes.gif

well I did post another topic about visa today is that a crime??? shes pushing me to do it on monday as I leave in 2 weeks, just seeing if I can stall time, as she has been to Australia before but not with me another guy before I meet her, so she would know the in and outs and its the first time of thinking/geting visa for thai girl as I have lived here for 6 years in thailand, but not just pattaya, samui and chiang mai as fight over here doing mauy thai.

Just asking if anyone has heard about girls doing this before or has it happened to u or friend!

Other words just feed back and im not some old geezer either!

well I did post another topic about visa today is that a crime??? shes pushing me to do it on monday as I leave in 2 weeks, just seeing if I can stall time, as she has been to Australia before but not with me another guy before I meet her, so she would know the in and outs and its the first time of thinking/geting visa for thai girl as I have lived here for 6 years in thailand, but not just pattaya, samui and chiang mai as fight over here doing mauy thai.

Just asking if anyone has heard about girls doing this before or has it happened to u or friend!

Chances? About 100%.

Percentage chance of Troll? About the same.

mfr_closed1.gif

Edited by necronx99
  • Like 1

Her chances of getting a visa are 0.0001%

Do you really think the Australian Immigraiton Case Officers are brain dead?

If she wants to apply for a tourist visa she'll need to provide concrete evidence she is gainfully employed. They'll need to hear from her employers. They'll need to see pay slips and bank statements. She'll need to convince the Immigration that she can take a break from work and then return. She'll need to convince them she will return to Thailand after her "holiday" - that's the hardest part.

If she has been to Australia before (perhaps this is a lie) it would have been a partner visa that some poor hapless fool organised for her.

That's alone makes her chances even worse as it's obvious to anyone with half a brain she is a scammer.

If you want to apply for a partner visa they'll want to know what you eat for breakfast. It'll cost you $1995 AUD (non-refundable) before you start and take up to a year. They're going to need evidence that you've had a serious relationship with this girl for an extended period of time. If not, then you have to show you're engaged to be married, but they'll still want to know what you eat for breakfast.

If they catch either of you lying about the smallest detail you'll both be blacklisted from applying for a visa in the future.

Don't be a fool - run away (don't walk).... now!

Edited by tropo

You're feeling pressured by a Thai hooker!

Just grow a pair and say no. BTW, is it the same one that's been asking you for 30 000

Baht per month?

Next.......

Edited by Will27

Her chances of getting a visa are 0.0001%

Do you really think the Australian Immigraiton Case Officers are brain dead?

If she wants to apply for a tourist visa she'll need to provide concrete evidence she is gainfully employed. They'll need to hear from her employers. They'll need to see pay slips and bank statements. She'll need to convince the Immigration that she can take a break from work and then return. She'll need to convince them she will return to Thailand after her "holiday" - that's the hardest part.

If she has been to Australia before (perhaps this is a lie) it would have been a partner visa that some poor hapless fool organised for her.

That's alone makes her chances even worse as it's obvious to anyone with half a brain she is a scammer.

If you want to apply for a partner visa they'll want to know what you eat for breakfast. It'll cost you $1995 AUD (non-refundable) before you start and take up to a year. They're going to need evidence that you've had a serious relationship with this girl for an extended period of time. If not, then you have to show you're engaged to be married, but they'll still want to know what you eat for breakfast.

If they catch either of you lying about the smallest detail you'll both be blacklisted from applying for a visa in the future.

Don't be a fool - run away (don't walk).... now!

Not sure why you think she'd have to get a 'partner' visa.

Mine has been to oz twice and hasn't needed such a visa. She got a 3 month visa for a holiday then a 6 month visa for a holiday. The cost is only a couple of hundred dollars and the waiting time is only about a week after the application is made. We haven't even considered a partner or spousal visa.

She also didn't have to provide any evidence, concrete or not, about work because she wasn't working when she got the first visa.

Though he will probably have to show them proof of relationship for about 6 months and also a good reason for her to return to Thailand.

Not sure why you think she'd have to get a 'partner' visa.

The reason is simple. There's absolutely no possibility of her getting a tourist visa.

But it doesn't matter. She ain't getting no visas, tourist or partner.

You'll probably think it strange but if your girlfriend keeps applying for tourist visas to visit Australia she'll eventually be turned down because they'll believe she's using them as a de facto way of living in Australia. They'll tell you to get the correct visa.

Edited by tropo