Met Super Cute Girl, But She Is Sick

radiola

She said she go operation in few days because of cysts in her breasts. She is super young, I could not believe this can happen at all. To a young girl. She is in great deal of pain. THe cyst is not cancerous. Luckily!

I will take her to hospital, give her moral support. She is very nice girl.

I just wonder, is this a big deal operation? She say she will stay one day in hospital. I watched some videos on youtube where they only drain the liquid from breast.

I am afraid incompetent hospital will mess her up big deal!

Imagine messing up a model like girl. I am afraid what might happen!

I suffer with her a lot! She said they will cut underarms and scrape out cysts!

And info on this is greatly appreciated. I am scared for her a lot.

usually same day thingf;hurts but not horrible; happens a lot; cystic breasts... hurt like hell when pre menstruation or hormonal changes... they will do biopsy probably... leaves small scar which hurts when person is cold, but goes with time; but yes.... just met her, she is sick... i see a ATM story coming up

usually same day thingf;hurts but not horrible; happens a lot; cystic breasts... hurt like hell when pre menstruation or hormonal changes... they will do biopsy probably... leaves small scar which hurts when person is cold, but goes with time; but yes.... just met her, she is sick... i see a ATM story coming up

How about , someone is offering himself to be used as an ATM?

no money, i went through this before, remember? She don't want any money, she always pays everything and fights me if I pay something

she is really sick, i will visit her at hospital, how can she fool me with that. I know it could be scam, i know, I am super careful. But like I said I can smell a gold digger from miles away now.

She said she will not be able to have milk later on, is that true?

you have to remember,I am super paranoid person, it is hard to fool me! But till it lasts it lasts.........

Then we switch and repeat!!!!

But man she is hot, perfect body, 21 yo, it looks like the beast has finally met his beauty

and is she uses me as atm sometimes, i will pay for dinners, trips, i am an old 35 yo fart! not bad looking, but still getting older

Edited by radiola

^Good call.

Personally speaking, if any one has a death in the family or an expensive illness that they bring to my attention with too much of a view to getting my help, within about the first 6 months of knowing me, I consider that a 'pre-existing condition', and like insurance companies, I don't help out. There may be a few unlucky souls for whom this truly is a coincidence, but I figure those are rare enough that I can afford to lose them along with the scammers.

it might be true, i might be a sucker, but she told me i can go with her to hospital to get surgery.

She asked me how much i pay for my room and stuff, but never seen a girl who would decline money like bus fare, taxi tuk tuk, did not want us take taxi etc

she never had falang, i think she never spoke to one in her life. She dont even speak english, i have to use disctionary, it is fun

Sounds like "fibrocystic breast disease" http://www.ncbi.nlm....lth/PMH0001910/

Which is a common problem even in young women. It is not dangerous; just unconfortable and worrying because everyone automatically thinks "Breast cancer" went they feel a lump (but it is not breast cancer).

It would be best to get the removal done at a hospital which specializes in plastic surgery... that way they will be careful not to leave any ugly scars etc..

For example: http://www.yanhee.net/

P.S. This type of surgery does not require overnight stay at hospital.

Edited by dave111223

He asked for advice on cysts not parasites.... cut him some slack would ya!

There are hundreds of websites with info and probably in your native language. What you need is local intel on best places to go for surgery and after care practices - good luck and hopefully you're together long enough to learn each other's language!

1. Effective immediately there is to be NO MORE talk/speculation regarding money. The OP has not asked for advice on that and there is no reason to think he is being asked to pay for anything. He HAS asked a medical question, it is now in the health forum, and it is to be treated as a medical issue.

2. Fibrocystic breasts do not require surgery or another treatment. Assuming she is being seen by a reputable doctor (which will be the case if it is a govt hosp at provincial level or above) then she does not have fibrocystic disease.

3. That said, I cannot tell from the description what she does have. It may be that she has a persistant cyst(s) which and will undergo a needle aspiration and biopsy (simple out-patient procedure) but that doesn't square with the implied hospital admission and what sounds like a lymph node biopsy and certainly not to the reference of not being able to breast-feed in the future, which implies a mastectomy (aspiration of a cyst would not affect this).

Are you certain these are cysts? Given her limited English it seems doubtful she would know that word and its exact medical definition. And her doctor probably explained things to her in inexact lay language. Cysts simply don't add up to the treatment and after effects she seems to be describing.

It is possible she has not cysts but solid breast masses in which case they will be removed and some lymph nodes taken as well for biopsy. How extensive the surgery to remove them can vary from just what they call a "lumpectomy" (take out just the mass and a little bit of surrounding tissue) to a mastectomy (removal of the whole breast). Sometimes the decision between the two is made in the OR by removing some tissue and rushing it to the lab for a rapid path report. Other times (and depending on what the patient has agreed to) the biopsy is done first and then surgery scheduled later if it proves malignant.

In other words we cannot assume these are cysts as opposed to solid masses and possible breast cancer..

• Like 1

wow you got me really vorried now, I am panicking

she said the cyst is not cancer, they will make an incision under her arms somehow, her english is not that good so I dunno understand.

but wow this girl is cute, and adorable too..... I go with her to hospital tomorrow, and i will talk to doctor for sure

maybe she could aleviate pain with healthy diet like juicing and vegan diet, i think better then cutting her up

it might be reaction to all the fried food that can be found in the streets, fast food etc.

i feel for her, she is so young, i hope everything will be ok, she said she might loose possibility to give milk i think, not sure

she said the doc will scrape the cyst out and will make an incesion, i watched few utube videos where they drain the cyst with needle, so i hope she gets the correct treatment...

:(

Edited by radiola

Where is she being treated? If it is one of the major government hospitals in Bangkok I don't think you need to worry about appropriate care, they know what they are doing.

Is it possible these are abscesses? "scrape the cyst out and will make an incision" sounds a bit like incision and drainage of an abscess. Which is different from a cyst and different from a breast mass as well.

I think we really have no idea what the story is here. When you go with her you might see if you can find out from the doctor, but the doctor can discuss with you only if she gives him permission to do so (patient confidentialty).

For any of the posisbilities that come to mind, though, diet etc aren't going to do it and she does need definitive treatment. If it is just cysts or abscesses, this is not deep cutting at all, just small superficial incision. If it is cancer then yes, "real" surgery but unavoidable.