Big Size

takatukaland

No, sorry, not in Thailand. I've had much trouble even in BKK with my shoe size 11.5 - 12 US.

However, www.shoebuy.com is fantastic, ships quickly and is competitively priced.

Hi,thanks for reply,do i have to pay any customs fee for shoes?Hmm I guess there must be some thai guys with big feet in Thailand,wonder what they do

No, sorry, not in Thailand. I've had much trouble even in BKK with my shoe size 11.5 - 12 US.

However, www.shoebuy.com is fantastic, ships quickly and is competitively priced.

Hi,thanks for reply,do i have to pay any customs fee for shoes?Hmm I guess there must be some thai guys with big feet in Thailand,wonder what they do

My experience with Thai customs has been best when I ship from the US via USPS which uses Thai Post in Thailand. Shoebuy.com does have the option to ship via USPS to Thai Post. I ordered a pair of shoes from another retailer (can't remember the name right now) using USPS to Thai Post and did have to pay a customs fee, but it was very, very small -- maybe a few US dollars.

i found some size 12 shoes in either robinson or central but that was in chiang mai and they only had 3 pairs of simple black ones to choose from, maybe these stores will have some in bkk but they are probably getting sold quite quickly.

i did manage to find some size 12 sports type shoes in a shop in the mbk center but it took all afternoon to find them.

i have only worn those shoes for about 2 hrs ! you can have them if your ever in chiang mai.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

There is a small building on "Soi Wattanawong" in Pratunam across from the Biayonk towers that make shoes (custom) for any sizes, anyone want more info, next time i walk past it, i will see if i can get an address or phone number,

PM me direct