Fun In Chiang Rai

kelboy

Not sure of your definition of "fun" but most of the tourist type bars are on jed yod road where it appears there might be some fun available.

Or if you want some more thai style fun you might try the par club or the sperm club which will be all young local thais.

And a visit to the Red Rose hotel is also a fun stop even if you only do a tour of the fantasy rooms.

For me the most fun of all is joking around with the local CR thais who i generally find to be a pretty fun bunch of folks.

Enjoy.

You can have fun anywhere if you make the effort.Chiang Rai has virtually everything every other city has in Thailand just a little less of and more spread out..If ypu make the effort there is fun to have..But I expect as most of the quicky tourist usually say its no fun up here.Long may be it no fun!!!

Nothing about fun in my contribution...

Just that I had the worst 250b GH and the best ever GH in Thailand for 260b...

That best GH is Maekok Villa thumbsup.gif , you can find it on Travelfish...

Highly recommended by me, large and very clean room (I had A4 in the blue house on the left for 260b/night), well furnished with even 2 wooden chairs and table on the balcony, private large bathroom with hot shower, soap, towels, water!... I even could connect to the wifi in my room! (they even offer a free of charge public PC)

Motorbike rental or tours can be booked onsite, I had my motorbike delivered in about 15 minutes from asking it.

(Just a blame to Mae Hong Son GH of Chiang Rai 1zgarz5.gif with its tiny dirty room and steel hard matress overpriced at 250b!)