Soapy Clip Of Coyote Girls Become Viral In Thailand

webfact

Soapy Clip of Coyote Girls Become Viral in Thailand

BANGKOK: -- A video clip of soapy 8 'coyote' girls performing on a stage at a party has become viral in Thailand's social media world. The organizer of the party was allegedly unaware that the performance was captured on tape.

A 12-minute VDO clip has become viral on Thailand's popular social media website. The clip featured over 10 scantily clad young girls dancing provocatively on an outdoor stage. The girl, in two-piece bikinis, began to undress while soaping the upper part of their bodies.

An anonymous whistle blower forwarded the clip to a group of reporters, urging the reporters to alert the police of the performance. The informant also alleged the racy performance took place on a temple's ground. However, from the visuals of the clip alone, it is impossible to determine where the performance took place.

On the VDO, a male host announced on the stage that the girls are part of the "Spirit Dance" team. He also urged the party-goers to turn off their recording devices during the performance. A team of organizer called "Mont Mae Glong" is believed to be the organizer of the event.

The Technology Crime Suppression Division police have been alerted of such a performance and the existence of the VDO clip. The police will determine if the VDO clip is a violation of the Computer Act and whether or not it will be banned.

Reporters also called the "Mont Mae Glong" group for details about the performers. A man who claimed to be the owner, Mont, answered the phone and told the reporters that he specializes in holding performances for parties in Samut Songkram, Samut Sakhon and Ratchaburi provinces. Mont hung up when he found out the coyote performance was captured on tape.

Translated from DailyNews.co.th

tanlogo.jpg
-- Tan Network 2012-02-06

footer_n.gif

How is it that in the Thai movie 'Tsunami', one can clearly see breasts on girls supposedly on a beach down South Thailand, and yet this film is on general release, although I would add that the girls are portrayed as hedonistic farang sluts rolling around on a beach.

Of course the theme of the film is such, that the TSunami will engulf these wanton partygoers who bring such shame, and sure enough it does, along with the corrupt Thai business people, whilst the patriotic non corrupt whiter than white prime minister, who puts the lives of his people first, is saved by a buddha statue, because he risked his life to save a bus full of school children. Yeah it is as bad as it sounds !!!!

• Like 1

How hypocritical. They have outdoor concerts here in Isaan with an eighty foot stage. The last one I went to did me in. Not going back. At what you might call half time all the dancing girls and all the band except the drummer left the stage. Then two katoeys came out on stage carring a six foot long large penis. They went on and on with their jokes playing with the penis. The crowd was full of small children. I asked my wife did people see anything wrong with this being done in front of their children. Her answer was no they see it at many concerts and everyone likes it.

How hypocritical. They have outdoor concerts here in Isaan with an eighty foot stage. The last one I went to did me in. Not going back. At what you might call half time all the dancing girls and all the band except the drummer left the stage. Then two katoeys came out on stage carring a six foot long large penis. They went on and on with their jokes playing with the penis. The crowd was full of small children. I asked my wife did people see anything wrong with this being done in front of their children. Her answer was no they see it at many concerts and everyone likes it.

I will go and check myself but I gotta ask, is that a 'real' Truman quote??? Surprising, yet refreshing and especially so if it's an actual verbatim quote.

Here in the Isaan you can hire "Morlam dancers" and it's only up to the money and you what they are wearing and what not......jap.gif

Twisted sisters

That's not gonna last long on youtube. Too bad the dude didn't use a better camera, the resolution is really low

actually youtube is clueless when it comes to thai content.

The 14 year old girls who got naked at songkran last year is STILL up and its still the original uploader. Lots of views of 14year old titties.

Even facebook, my friend has tons of pictures of him with ladyboy boobs, its not going anywhere

Oh come on, please stop being such a prude. What on earth is wrong with a penis on stage?

Different cultures have different approaches to sex and sexuality. Come to Japan, we have Penis festivals, Pussy festivals, temples devoted to penises and vaginas, and mixed communal nude bathing at many outdoor hot springs (all open to kids of all ages). All in all a lot more open and healthier attitude to the human body, sex and sexuality than the stuff you would have us live with.

• Like 1

That's not gonna last long on youtube. Too bad the dude didn't use a better camera, the resolution is really low

actually youtube is clueless when it comes to thai content.

The 14 year old girls who got naked at songkran last year is STILL up and its still the original uploader. Lots of views of 14year old titties.

Even facebook, my friend has tons of pictures of him with ladyboy boobs, its not going anywhere

you tube has shut it down AS EXPECTED...