How To Cancel Ais Package On Phone

ubonrthai

I have a monthly AIS package to use EDGE by the hour. I'm being notified that my balance is currently too low to apply another month which is good because I want to cancel this package and get a different one. How do I cancel my current plan by using the phone and not going to a shop?

• 1 year later...

Is there any way to buy a chunk of data, say 300mb, without subscribing to a monthly plan and without it expiring ?

I rarely use 3G but would like to have it as backup when I am away from wifi.

There are some methods to purchase a single, one-time, non-recurring data volume, but it will only last for a fixed period, and will expire.

Which service provider do you use? AIS/One-2-Call? A single, one-time, non-recurring 300 MB/30 day dose is 150 baht, with AIS/One-2-Call.

http://www.ais.co.th/mobileinternet/internet-package/#2

I could not cancel but could change plan and top up online. Problem is, the package won't apply even though I have a high enough balance. Hmmmm, to AIS shop I go.

As already mentioned, call them. Thats how I changed my data plan.

Is there any way to buy a chunk of data, say 300mb, without subscribing to a monthly plan and without it expiring ?

I rarely use 3G but would like to have it as backup when I am away from wifi.

There are some methods to purchase a single, one-time, non-recurring data volume, but it will only last for a fixed period, and will expire.

Which service provider do you use? AIS/One-2-Call? A single, one-time, non-recurring 300 MB/30 day dose is 150 baht, with AIS/One-2-Call.

http://www.ais.co.th/mobileinternet/internet-package/#2

Thanks for that, just the ticket. thumbsup.gif

• 9 years later...