Rottweiler Stud

mikejphuket

Looking for boyfriend for my female, pedigree rotti for her to have a litter. Perferably want a male with the appropriate paperwork- my female came from the kennel in Surat Thani two yeards ago. A date or two in about a week would be the time.

Location Phuket

Please PM me directly and spare us all any meaningless comments.

My 4 yo has a Thai Russian Romanian Grand Champ father and mum is Thai Malay Champ. He looks exactly like his dad, he is my fourth rottie and the most beautiful in motion I have ever seen. He has only lived with me for 10 months, and I am not sure if his balls have been disconnected or whatever you say in english. If not i would assume he s in for some funlicklips.gif

My 4 yo has a Thai Russian Romanian Grand Champ father and mum is Thai Malay Champ. He looks exactly like his dad, he is my fourth rottie and the most beautiful in motion I have ever seen. He has only lived with me for 10 months, and I am not sure if his balls have been disconnected or whatever you say in english. If not i would assume he s in for some funlicklips.gif

If he has balls he has not been sterilize

They would be missing if he was

That is not an entirely true statement...

http://www.neuticles.com/

For when you don't want your butch to look like a bitch.

Half a million dogs out of the billion sterilized dogs in the world

OK its 99% true

Half a million dogs out of the billion sterilized dogs in the world

OK its 99% true

I disconnected my balls in 1994, theyr still theregiggle.gif

KBB mate they do not cut the tubes on dogs they remove the testicles

It sounds like you bought your dog from a breeder so its not sterilized

thanks, I am not a vet

and i got this dog for free from a private home, he needed a new home and my last rottie had just passed away