Long Term Rental Properties

MattFS218

I'm thinking of moving to Phuket from Pattaya and what to know what kind of accomidations I can expect to get for 8,000 baht/mo. I'd perfer to be outside Patong but still on a songthew route. I visited Surin beach and liked it. Is it possible to get a sea-view at this price range? Can I expect a 1 bedroom apartment or will I only be able to afford a studio? Is internet access a possibility?

and only for curiosity, what will it get me in Patong? Thanks

I'm thinking of moving to Phuket from Pattaya and what to know what kind of accomidations I can expect to get for 8,000 baht/mo. I'd perfer to be outside Patong but still on a songthew route. I visited Surin beach and liked it. Is it possible to get a sea-view at this price range? Can I expect a 1 bedroom apartment or will I only be able to afford a studio? Is internet access a possibility?

and only for curiosity, what will it get me in Patong? Thanks

Hi

I am not sure what is available in Patong and what prices you may be charged, however I do have a motel unit available in Rawai/Chalong area. The rent is TB10000 per month inclusive of utilities. The unit is in a quiet area and has good security. The rent can be reduced to TB8000 if you are willing to give up air-con. There is also ADSL available. All you need to bring are your clothes and food everything else is supplied.Let me know if you are interested in more info.

Patong is only good for nights out in my opinion. For 8,000 baht you can get either an apartment/hotel room or small house in Kathu. You would be just over the hill from patong and in easy reach of Phuket Town.

You might want to rent a room for one month in Patong then use that as a base to move elsewhere.