Tot/Ais Email To Iphone Not Coming In

OliverKlozerof

I'm doing IT support for a company in Mahachai, 45 min. south of BKK. My boss has an iPhone 4 with 2 email acts on it: his yahoo acct, which is working normally, and his company account (which originates with our GoDaddy hosting service [uSA, I think]). Monday evening around 9:30 he stopped getting company email to both his iPhone and his MacBook (we're mainly a Mac shop). Later on Tuesday company email started coming in (in fits and starts), to his MacBook laptop, but has not re-started on his iPhone. (Oddly, at the same time, he apparently lost data in his iCal calendar program, which is syncing to Apple's 'Mobile Me' sync service.)

His iPhone sees and starts to download new messages, then stops.

Going to his GoDaddy webmail page shows everything is normal there. GoDaddy support says the issue is not with them.

His company email is IMAP, so I need to be careful about deleting mail on one device, as all actions will replicate to the GoDaddy server. Of course, he's busy, so it's difficult to get his Mac and iPhone to a) do a backup and cool.png trying to delete and re-create accounts, etc.

Questions: 1) Has anyone else been experiencing similar issues which may point to trouble in a network node in say, Singapore or elsewhere? 2) Is there anything you think I'm overlooking? Etc.

Thanks,

DP