Activist Claims He Was Hit By Thai Pm's Security Guard

Lite Beer

In the other English speaking newspaper it was reported that Yingluck came to the Four Seasons Hotel, went up to a room and must have seen Akeyuth on her way up. She came donw again 2 hours later and left. Minutes after the attack occured.

Just wonder what happened in the room upstairs whistling.gif and if the two incidents are connected.

I know of a few well-dressed and attractive women that goes to the better hotels and spend two hours "talking" in a guys room, too.

• Like 1

Rumour has it Yingluk was meeting a close admirer, but up to now Akeyut hasn't released even an initial!

And so the goverenment's critics -even the intelligent ones - are reduced to this kind of nonsense?

Rumour has it Yingluk was meeting a close admirer, but up to now Akeyut hasn't released even an initial!

And so the goverenment's critics -even the intelligent ones - are reduced to this kind of nonsense?

Rumour has it k. Abhisit is not involved at all, but a real foreigner with Oxbridge education may, but just may have information regarding this nonsense, hidden somewhere in his Ivory Tower. Stay tuned and watch this site again tomorrow smile.png

In the other English speaking newspaper it was reported that Yingluck came to the Four Seasons Hotel, went up to a room and must have seen Akeyuth on her way up. She came donw again 2 hours later and left. Minutes after the attack occured.

Just wonder what happened in the room upstairs whistling.gif and if the two incidents are connected.

I know of a few well-dressed and attractive women that goes to the better hotels and spend two hours "talking" in a guys room, too.

I bet you do.

I bet you do.

Terribly sorry, old chap, but betting is against forum rules wai.gif

Edited by rubl

And as usual people comment without any knowledge or understanding of the situation bah.gif

If my wife were from the north and I met that guy in a public place ...

So perhaps you'd like to set the pace by quoting the said article whatever where he denigrated women.

http://www.prachatai...glish/node/2876

Is that what he really said? I'm surprised Yingluck managed to restrain herself from giving the obnoxious so-and-so a swift kick in the nether region.

Interesting. The link is blocked by MICT. I thought the PTP government was against censorship.

Btw: blocked on DTAC

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Odd - not blocked on mine which is Sophon Cable via 3bb I believe.

true online has no problem with the prachatai link. Interesting article, some remarks quoted fom k. Akeyuth not really 'politically' correct to say the least.