Visa Runs.Various companies.

Rooo

Just a guideline to posters.

TV is not interested in promoting or comparison topics about Visa runs.

Your prerogative YOUR choice.

DO NOT get us involved. It is not a free advertising site. We are not interested in any benefits or negatives about companies.

There is a pinned topic Re private Visa Runs, have a look at that if you wish.

Again we are not getting involved, if you wish to pursue this further, please contact :

Support@ Thaivisa.com. If this keeps on going we will be suspending accounts.

• Like 1

Let me just elaborate a bit further, now that I have more time to respond:

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Thaivisa is not a platform to manipulate members & create disharmony. By all means if a situation arises that does warrant a discussion concerning members welfare ,that is welcome within forum guidelines.

But to use this forum to slander a competitor for the benefit of another , I'm afraid contravenes forum rules and any sense of decency.

That leniency has been abused, hence the decision not to get involved in any discussion

re Visa Run companies.

Members can do a forum search for information from past posts if they wish,

But as I previously mentioned, we have a pinned topic re private trips , you are welcome to use this for non commercial activities.