I Want To Buy A Condo Under 1 Million Over 40Sqm In Pattaya

radiola

I know nothing about this place, but.......

There is a very large building on Soi Wat Boon (sp?) in Jomtien. It was in a terrible state for many years, and I believe I remember seeing it being renovated.

It is approx 900 meters from the beach. I do not know the room sizes, nor the prices, but they should be reasonable, a lot more reasonable than most everything else in the area. You would not get top floor for that price, as top floor would be about 20+ floors high.

Angket Hip Residence

From the beach, travel over 2nd road, and another 360 meters (google earth) the road veers to the right a little. The building is on the left side of the street. It is the only really large building there.

best of luck to you.

You can also try the auctions.

A couple of nasty replies have been deleted.

Next nasty reply will get a posting holiday.

Ob Topic: I occasionally see signs around town with condos for sale under 1m so it should be available. Since I'm not in that market I don't remember details, keep your eyes open and you'll probably see them.

I agree that using a realter is probably your best bet. Posting here is a good start but just go in tell them your needs etc. and let them look. No charge however what you are asking for "Top floor (usually means )penthouse close to the beach" is probably not going to be in your desired budget mate.

Edited by Gone

I know nothing about this place, but.......

There is a very large building on Soi Wat Boon (sp?) in Jomtien. It was in a terrible state for many years, and I believe I remember seeing it being renovated.

It is approx 900 meters from the beach. I do not know the room sizes, nor the prices, but they should be reasonable, a lot more reasonable than most everything else in the area. You would not get top floor for that price, as top floor would be about 20+ floors high.

Angket Hip Residence

From the beach, travel over 2nd road, and another 360 meters (google earth) the road veers to the right a little. The building is on the left side of the street. It is the only really large building there.

best of luck to you.

You can also try the auctions.

Anket Hip rents out for 1500 THB a day - half the unit is a hotel now; the backside has a bunch of karaoke bars with their noise attached.. average sales goes for 1,5 mil

*WARNING IRONIC ON*

Take a look at A.D. Condo 2.nd road ! financing from 5900 baht a month (no i dont sell real estate!) it has 40 floors. so, buy the top floor - and have a 60 floor build on the plot in front of you ( owned by the same company)

it will only happen - when you buy your corner unit =)))

see jomtien complex topic on this forum

IHMO look in B.C. or Sattahip to meet your pricerange ( I would be delighted if proven wrong) ;-)

Edited by JakeBKK

Jomtien South Condominium New Amazon Residence Condo for Sale, 35, 40 & 41 sqm, 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, European kitchen,

full furnished, balcony, lagoon swim pool, island & sand beach, jacuzzi, gym, Prices from * 1.19 M Baht 0 35 1,190,000 29,024

just paste this into google for the link

Jomtien South Condominium New Amazon Residence Condo for Sale, 35, 40 & 41 sqm, 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, European kitchen,

full furnished, balcony, lagoon swim pool, island & sand beach, jacuzzi, gym, Prices from * 1.19 M Baht 0 35 1,190,000 29,024

just paste this into google for the link

They have not even started building them yet .That area is turning into one big getto .You have Park Lane aprox 650 units ,Paradise Park around 600 units and now the New Amazon about to be built .All are in the same area of land .

That area is turning into one big getto .You have Park Lane aprox 650 units ,Paradise Park around 600 units and now the New Amazon about to be built .All are in the same area of land .

"Ghetto" has a negative implication. What do you feel is so bad about those developments?

Yes, they are small units, but other than that?

That area is turning into one big getto .You have Park Lane aprox 650 units ,Paradise Park around 600 units and now the New Amazon about to be built .All are in the same area of land .

"Ghetto" has a negative implication. What do you feel is so bad about those developments?

Ghetto

ghetto 5873 up, 958 down

1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime

2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life

3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life

4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike

On their own they are fine .I used to own a Condo in Park lane .So many Condos close togeather though could create problems ?

Passed a new site up Chaiypruek 1 yesterday 40.5 m2 starting price 700k, you probably won't get a top floor for that though.

You might have some luck looking at the older condos around, I remember when Yensabai Condo top floor units were 400k but they're a lot more than that now or maybe Center Condo on South Rd. or condos of that age.

Passed a new site up Chaiypruek 1 yesterday 40.5 m2 starting price 700k, you probably won't get a top floor for that though.

You might have some luck looking at the older condos around, I remember when Yensabai Condo top floor units were 400k but they're a lot more than that now or maybe Center Condo on South Rd. or condos of that age.

700000 that sounds good, is it old, like over 10 years, or projec t in development?

700000 that sounds good, is it old, like over 10 years, or projec t in development?

In development, so when it says 'starting from' that's probably a unit on the ground floor!

It's just past Purple Space Monkey on the left as you're heading towards Sukhumvit, name is something like Sea Max?