Pacific Tycoon

I was looking for business opportunities online and came across the container management company Pacific Tycoon. I did a bit of research online and I have yet to see anything bad about them as far as a scam, but there are a lot of concerns raised by others within forums who are definitely skeptical about the whole container investment strategy, as I am myself. The numbers just seem to good to be true.

I decided to fill in the contact form on the webpage and I was contacted within a few days by a tycoon representative.

Of course he ensured that container demand is through the roof and that their clients have seen impressive returns... so on and so on and exactly what I expected him to say.

So why don't they just buy the containers themselves?

Why is there very little information about their business available?

Everything they said sounds too good to be true, but I haven't seen one real complaint, mostly skepticism, and they actually sent me client references to contact, so I'll see what these people have to say.

Was hoping I could find some people who have maybe dealt with them before or know more about this kind of investment. All and any responds would be appreciated. Cheers.

Looking at where and how they advertise as well as the alleged business model I would say it is a scam.

Containers are a manufactured good, not a resource. You can invest for 12 perc or aggressively invest for 30 perc? Bullshit.

Google cannot return a single genuine industry link for this company, only get rich quick type blogs and advertorials.