Hill Tribe Babysitter In Cr

samlowry

Hi!

We had a nice babysitter in CM, but decided to move to CR. Here we tried several Thai babysitters of various ages, from 20+ to 40+ yo. No luck!

We just realized, that our babysitter was hill tribe girl. Looks, like there still close to the nature, everybody ready to play with a baby.

Can you suggest any person? It will be good, if it's 20-30 yo girl (they are not so bored to deal with a babies).

Our daughter is 2+ yo. We talk about 3 halfdays per week for a start. Later maybe more. Maybe, with 2 months of fulldays on vacation.

As about age. From my little experience old ladies are not so happy to play with babies. And the main issue: we follow natural approach to children growing. Main thing here is to allow your kid to do what he wants to do (if it's productive and not dangerous). So, from our experience, old people can't follow that rule even if you explain it to them. If you know a person of 50+ yo who are still flexible - np, we'll hire her :)

Have you considered putting your child in a nursery for a few hours a day?

My youngest is the same age and the nursery she goes to has done a very good job in helping her develop her social skills and interaction with other children.

• Like 1

At this age we want her to be close to mother. If we will find a babysitter, we'll still be around.

If you are still around, why do you need a babysitter?

And what Paul888 wrote, being together with other children so yours can socialize does not hurt believe me.

I personally don't believe in: the child can do whatever it wants. The adults are there to teach a child the boundaries and limits in life. Unless you and your wife can do whatever you want. Then forget what I wrote.

I asked a friend here that does home care for a farang family. She adviced that given the few hours you are looking for, most younger people would not be interested and if one did, it would be until something else came along. She indicated that if you include house work and pay a full day 250-300bht you would be more likely to find someone that will stay on and many ages to choose from. Seems part time work means they will show up part of the time for work when they feel like it. Not worth thier while?