Another Lewd Thai Music VDO Goes Viral

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True problems exist teenagers acting out is not the real problem Thailand faces.

"Psychiatrist Dr. Wallop Piyamanodham says, based on his work and research,

MVs with provocative and sexual nature are produced with those with an attention-deficiency complex.

The psychiatrist said the maker of the VDO feels the need to create such a VDO to attract attention and earn the approval from his peers."

We've had 'Attention Deficit Disorder" in younger children for decades,

but has Dr Wallop.... just comeup with a new name to get himself some press????

They want more attention because they feel alone,

or

the want more attention because shocking the parents

and going viral will up their careers and cache within their demographic greatly?

Clearly the latter.

Ah I feel and 'Itchy Ear' coming on.

• Like 1

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

• Like 1

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

(and by "we" I mean Thailand in total!)

and by "we" i mean "you"

j/k

• Like 1

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

and by "we" i mean "you"

j/k

I don't have a daughter!

huh.png

Rabiebrat Pongpanit ... says Thailand is a free society, so free that there's a marked lack of the sense of social responsibility. She's called for the relevant government authorities to address the issue.

Thailand is a free society, so we should regulate so that it isn't.

• Like 1

and by "we" i mean "you"

j/k

I don't have a daughter!

huh.png

i was only joking ;)

"j/k"

ahahaha the face on the guy in the pic

Like you'd do any better? Those cowards! They're ganging up on him; poor kid doesn't stand a chance. 2 on 1, and one gets the sense more are about to pile in at any moment. I imagine a gang-rape is about to go down. I've imagined it going down a few ways, actually. Poor bastard.

Come on, dude. That's a cheap shot. Do you have any idea how much their parents have done for them? It's the least they can do.

Also, with every Aunt in the country bed-ridden...what are they supposed to do? Concentrate on physics and algebra, and try not to think about how they're KILLING their loved ones?

I think their pimps have earned the chance to put their feet up, don't you? You'd have them work right into their 30's? You should go back to where you came from, if your just going to be rude and culturally insensitive. You could offend a lot of people with that sort of uncultured impropriety. Perhaps the proprietors, if you're not careful.

"If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

Clearly your mother didn't raise you right. You're not going to please anyone with that attitude. You'd be useless in Silom. You've clearly got some issues. No offence to your Mother, I'm sure she did her best. But she clearly failed at being an effective parent. She teach you to act in your best interests or something ridiculous like that? That's child abuse.

She should have raised you right. You should have been raised to please people; and then maybe you wouldn't be so unpleasant.

Another song, following on the back of Gan Huu (if that is anatomically possible).

Same play - roll in some "experts", try to shut it down, disgace to Thailand etc. not realising that this strategy works extremely well for the "band". YouTube in conjunction with internet availability makes these kind of things mushroom in no time at all.

Psychiatrist - "attention deficit disorder". Allow me to evaluate you by internet - you're an idiot that gives his profession a bad name. You probably harbour a grudge against women because couch time with you is enough to make a patient give up the will to live.

• Like 1

ahahaha the face on the guy in the pic

Like you'd do any better? Those cowards! They're ganging up on him; poor kid doesn't stand a chance. 2 on 1, and one gets the sense more are about to pile in at any moment. I imagine a gang-rape is about to go down. I've imagined it going down a few ways, actually. Poor bastard.

Come on, dude. That's a cheap shot. Do you have any idea how much their parents have done for them? It's the least they can do.

Also, with every Aunt in the country bed-ridden...what are they supposed to do? Concentrate on physics and algebra, and try not to think about how they're KILLING their loved ones?

I think their pimps have earned the chance to put their feet up, don't you? You'd have them work right into their 30's? You should go back to where you came from, if your just going to be rude and culturally insensitive. You could offend a lot of people with that sort of uncultured impropriety. Perhaps the proprietors, if you're not careful.

"If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

Clearly your mother didn't raise you right. You're not going to please anyone with that attitude. You'd be useless in Silom. You've clearly got some issues. No offence to your Mother, I'm sure she did her best. But she clearly failed at being an effective parent. She teach you to act in your best interests or something ridiculous like that? That's child abuse.

She should have raised you right. You should have been raised to please people; and then maybe you wouldn't be so unpleasant.

...and you are on what kind of meds?

• Like 1

A psychiatrist fears such a music VDO could lead to more premature sex and unplanned pregnancy.

He's obviously no biologist...

Can you imagine the harm this video could do, if bored massage therapists in fishbowls across the red light district of...greater Bangkok...were exposed to its subliminal, sinful, subtextual brainwashing?

I've already been sexually assaulted on at least one occasion. I'm presently in therapy, thank you for your concern but we're making slow and steady progress. On another occasion, I was extorted in broad neon light. I think it's important to speak out about these things. Heaven only knows how many others are suffering in silence.

If you're one of them, it's important that you realise you're not alone. And maybe you blame yourself, like most victims suffering from post-traumatic stress-relief disorder? But it's not your fault.

ngbbs490dff848b529.jpg

I wonder if that shrink Dr Wollop that spouted all this nonsense is sniggering all the way to the soapy he most likely pops into of an evening when his Wife thinks he's at the driving range? How about this. The members of this forum collates the names of all the esteemed experts in the in the bastions of power here, invite them all for a magical mystery tour, stick them on a fleet of coashes and drives them around, film crew in tow, along Cowboy, Patpong, Nana, Ratchada, then off to Pattaya for a walk along walking street and through all the side avenues, with a late night picknip on the beach chatting with the ladyboys. In the morning, after a tour of the receptions of hotels to see the pond life asleep there from the nights cultural enrichment activities the night before, down to Phuket stopping in hui Hin for an eye opener.

Viewers can play a drinking game watching the tapes where every time it is obvious that one of the esteemed upholder of morals who have pretended mock outrage is clearly known by one of the owners of the establishments, you take a small sip of beer. Everyone will be drunk in an hour of the bus hitting Ratchada.

• Like 2

Another song, following on the back of Gan Huu (if that is anatomically possible).

Same play - roll in some "experts", try to shut it down, disgace to Thailand etc. not realising that this strategy works extremely well for the "band". YouTube in conjunction with internet availability makes these kind of things mushroom in no time at all.

Psychiatrist - "attention deficit disorder". Allow me to evaluate you by internet - you're an idiot that gives his profession a bad name. You probably harbour a grudge against women because couch time with you is enough to make a patient give up the will to live.

Actually, he now tries to call it Attention Deficit Complex.

Like it is some new official malady he read about.

Either way it's <deleted> in this case.

RnB band out politics the Pols by using them to become stars.

They are now well known names and can get better bookings.