Another Lewd Thai Music VDO Goes Viral

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the vid. Much ado about nothing - I've seen much racier vids than that on MTV.

Didn't that Madonna clone, Lady Gaga, play in Thailand?

Methinks all the hubbub from these Thai "authority figures" is only helping out the band with free publicity; inadvertently URGING younsters or anyone remotely interested to seek out this video. The band is playing THEM like a fiddle.

• Like 1

I really can't see anything wrong with it (watched the video) nothing that you won't see anywhere else. Maybe it is the ugly ladyboy at 1.34 that has upset Thais.

I wonder if that is the one who made me think he gave his mom the opportunity to be in the video.

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

(and by "we" I mean Thailand in total!)

Did you ever hear anything about differences between all the people all over the world? Would you like to be called a "motherf...er" just because some other men are acting like one? Sure not!

There is sex business in Thailand - no question. Parents still sell their children and get the benefits from their hard word. But that doesn't mean that everybody (every single person) in Thailand agrees or even supports this!

A psychiatrist fears such a music VDO could lead to more premature sex and unplanned pregnancy.

He's obviously no biologist...

clap2.gif

The good news about it is that most likely none of the kid’s stemming from premature sex and unplanned pregnancy will become weird shrinks!

They will grow up bored to death among lethargic teachers and half dead grandparents in the north and north east, before they will be sent to Pattaya to become erection managers, pimped by morally stable family members suffering from an integrated personality!

At least TAN shows a sense of humor,- or is the name of the chairwoman and that of the organization real???

Rabiebrat Pongpanit, the former chairwoman of the Association for Promoting Warmth and Happiness in Families

• Like 2

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

Sex trade in Thailand? Where? LoL

God forbidden they might even have to admit it...that would be outrageous giggle.gif

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

and by "we" i mean "you"

j/k

I don't have a daughter!

huh.png

Can you be so certain..?

I have been coming here (pun intended) off and on for over 40 years.

I have Thai kids and there is definitely a possibility of children I do not know...

Yet, in none of those encounters was it a situation of simply buying sex.

Did you ever hear anything about differences between all the people all over the world? Would you like to be called a "motherf...er" just because some other men are acting like one? Sure not!

There is sex business in Thailand - no question. Parents still sell their children and get the benefits from their hard word. But that doesn't mean that everybody (every single person) in Thailand agrees or even supports this!

Oh please...

If I insulted you as a Thai personally, please accept my apology.

Otherwise, I am sure you are intelligent enough to get my point!

Can you be so certain..?

I have been coming here (pun intended) off and on for over 40 years.

I have Thai kids and there is definitely a possibility of children I do not know...

Yet, in none of those encounters was it a situation of simply buying sex.

100% sure!

I think those dirty video were taken in the Philippines, and not Thailand.

Here we go NOT Thai people causing this. It's those brown falangs from near here.

Exactly, filipinos are the latinas of asia, hard to confuse them with southeast asians.

He should have said burma, or laos or cambodia, more believable.

Edited by z12

This sheds a bad light on the quality of 'psychiatrists' in this country who are already known as not much else than pill traders.

That they dont even know about the most basic professional terms is a shame.

Oh yes, and about the video: I like it! :-)

But then, I'm FREE, not pseudo-free as most of the Thais are.

p.s. the music in the video is crap imo, and the whole band would probably soon be forgotten about if there wasn't the media hype, created by the hypocritical Thai politicians.

Edited by pepi2005

Somehow I do not think this guy enjoyed himself to much making the clip. I think he is gay.

Just as I thought, and it leaves no DOUBT, that is not the Philippines and those are not Filipinas.

Edited by z12

Honestly, if you really want to see what going over the top for a music video really is, search for Rammstein's "Pussy" video clip, NO, it is not on you tube, you'll need ot find it from an adult site, cos its that explicit, funny song tho :)

However, even Duran Duran back in the 80's had Girls on Film, Falco had a few, as did many other bands, girls in bikini's dancing around like its feeding time at mcdonalds?, bah, not even close to racy (cute however).