Another Lewd Thai Music VDO Goes Viral

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

(and by "we" I mean Thailand in total!)

In total? Do you actually believe that every parent in Thailand sends their daughters out to be prostitutes. You need to broaden your venues in Thailand and get out of the BKK/Pattaya sex zones.

True problems exist teenagers acting out is not the real problem Thailand faces.

"Psychiatrist Dr. Wallop Piyamanodham says, based on his work and research,

MVs with provocative and sexual nature are produced with those with an attention-deficiency complex.

The psychiatrist said the maker of the VDO feels the need to create such a VDO to attract attention and earn the approval from his peers."

We've had 'Attention Deficit Disorder" in younger children for decades,

but has Dr Wallop.... just comeup with a new name to get himself some press????

They want more attention because they feel alone,

or

the want more attention because shocking the parents

and going viral will up their careers and cache within their demographic greatly?

Clearly the latter.

Ah I feel and 'Itchy Ear' coming on.

Actually, this post hits the nail squarely on the head:

"Attention Deficit Disorder" Is a pathology rife amidst the millions of invisible public servants around the world, with no hope of promotion unless they make a noise, and so contrive an excuse for noise. They want their moment of fame, and are scared of living out their lives in obscurity. I've known a few, and have observed their game.

How many had heard of "Dr. Wallop Piyamanodham" before this bit of trivia?

Actually, it does bring to mind my late father's saying, "what a load of codswallop". (He was a Londoner)

I know it's a long word to type, but would anybody mind if we stayed with 'VIDEO' instead of VDO?

VDO is short for Video. Thai media have always done this, as indeed have the entire nation. I'm sure that if we try hard enough we will be able to get over it and live productive lives.

• Like 1

so funny in a country where sex trade is one of the major business for decades . thats what we call a hypocrit sociaty ...it doesnt disturb us when we make money but it does when our kids are concern. With access to internet nowadays , teenagers have more choices than just a music VDO. Ridiculous ... there are more important issues .

...but it doesn't bother us, that we send our daughters whoring for their families!

Good grief, I'm not actually bi-polar. I just didn't realise you posted the comment I was concurring with; albeit via an especially thick spread of satire.

Had I realised, I would have assumed my satire wasn't laid on thick enough. I merely saw "Doc" and a reference to "meds" and when that happens, I become the noblest of bulls alive.

red-rag-to-a-bull.jpg

If indeed, as I presume, you mistook my satire for disagreeing with you - when I was actually 100% concurring with your very accurate and insightful comment; then the error is mine. In failing at the attempt of communicating, effectively. I'm either an especially brilliant satirist, or an especially retarded one. Because people misinterpret my satire, consistently.

Or maybe I just live in Thailand, without speaking Thai; and then we are both victims - of a government which cares enough to protect the populace from the language of inevitability. Misunderstandings are bound to arise, from that kind of 'caring'.

I mistook it! It was just a little too long for my personal understanding!

...and I am not even a Doc!

• Like 1

In total? Do you actually believe that every parent in Thailand sends their daughters out to be prostitutes. You need to broaden your venues in Thailand and get out of the BKK/Pattaya sex zones.

OUR daughters as in "daughters of Thailand"!

I'm pretty sure you can pick up more risque offerings from TrueVisions exorbitant, vacuous, poor quality packages advertised on the internet. I remember seeing some pretty scantily clad women in provactive poses on the K-Pop network, E!, and in a number of movies (they always seem to pick and then try to edit the Hollywood films with the most objectionable material contained within) before I canceled my TV package and internet and swore never to let another dollar into clutching fingers of that embarrassment of a company.

I don't see what is the big deal with this MVD, is pretty innocent, and by the way one of the reasons that i like Thailand is because Thai women are very hot , the are the Latino women of Asia, since i started to study here in Thailand, in my university i have had the luck of enjoying many nights with really beautiful girls , and they are the same that girls in mexico, Cuba and Brazil, they are pure fire, i love them , and now that i speak Thai, and know more about their culture I enjoy them much more than before, in my opinion Thai women are one of the finest and more delicate and sexy women that you will ever find.

If academics would spend as much attention on teaching in university and schools as on commenting on fine videos or on Thai youth, I bet that there were less problems in Thai society than is the case right now. The psychiatrist knows everything about premature sex by the way. He did it when he just turned 14, (they??) whisper.

I don't see what is the big deal with this MVD, is pretty innocent, and by the way one of the reasons that i like Thailand is because Thai women are very hot , the are the Latino women of Asia, since i started to study here in Thailand, in my university i have had the luck of enjoying many nights with really beautiful girls , and they are the same that girls in mexico, Cuba and Brazil, they are pure fire, i love them , and now that i speak Thai, and know more about their culture I enjoy them much more than before, in my opinion Thai women are one of the finest and more delicate and sexy women that you will ever find.

Sorry, but having lived in South America, mainly in Brazil, I would say there is a massive difference between Thai women and Latinas. Thai women just play at being sexy, Latinas are the real deal. Just watch the way they move for a start..

• Like 2

Sorry, but having lived in South America, mainly in Brazil, I would say there is a massive difference between Thai women and Latinas. Thai women just play at being sexy, Latinas are the real deal. Just watch the way they move for a start..

Spent a couple of carnivals in Rio myself.

Edited by z12

attention-deficiency complex - is this an example of Thai psychiatrists and their education level. If it is I'm so happy that I'm reasonably sane. He equates ADC/ADHE with attention seeking and peer approval with this disorder. I'm sure most of us are aware that ADHD has nothing to do with seeking attention and/or approval, it is the inability to concentrate, be restful and interact with your peers.

Please never let me be ill in Thailand!!!

You take that quote too seriously. He wanted to say that those people suffer from complexes arisen from a lack of attention they encounter from their peers.

And anyway, you cannot seriously say that you don't know ADHD is just an invented disorder that no serious medic should pronounce.

Edited by MihaiThai
  • Like 1

I don't see what is the big deal with this MVD, is pretty innocent, and by the way one of the reasons that i like Thailand is because Thai women are very hot

I prefer moist over hot, not only is it a word that delivers pleasure when you hear it it can also make you tremble when you say it.

A moist Battenberg cake is so much better than a dry one, and pork pies, so much better moist and chilled than hot and dry.

Moist.......... my word of the decade.

• Like 2

I'm outraged too. Outraged that they are calling this music. Even Rap and Hip Hop artists would be ashamed to have this classified in their genre.

I agree teenagers shouldn't be exposed to this for fear of it damaging their hearing and I'll be keeping my kids as far away as possible.

Does he actually sing 'I'm high like Sek Loso' in the lyrics? Wow thats deep.......

I'm outraged too. Outraged that they are calling this music. Even Rap and Hip Hop artists would be ashamed to have this classified in their genre.

I agree teenagers shouldn't be exposed to this for fear of it damaging their hearing and I'll be keeping my kids as far away as possible.

Does he actually sing 'I'm high like Sek Loso' in the lyrics? Wow thats deep.......

They call it cRAP, because the "C" is silent.

Edited by z12

They all look the same when you are looking at them from a different angle.

I know it's a long word to type, but would anybody mind if we stayed with 'VIDEO' instead of VDO?

+1 clap2.gif

In a world of LOL, BRB, LMAO, IMHO etc etc....

Good to know that someone is fighting the good fight

• Like 1

Can anyone, Thai or Farang, tell me what the significance of the symbol or letter "M" means in this song as in M Leg?

Like this:

M is the form you would see if a woman lies back,

spreads her legs wide, with her feet apart and knees up.

This being a precursor to the missionary position resembles

an M as you approach to enter.

Also to some extent 'Cowgirl position' roughly depicted in the video.

Though describing this rather belabors the obvious....

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

Can anyone, Thai or Farang, tell me what the significance of the symbol or letter "M" means in this song as in M Leg?

Like this:

That sure proves asains and caucasians can't dance, but africans and latins can.

Edited by z12