American Woman Stabbed To Death At Fraser Suite Hotel In Bangkok

webfact

Dead for 20 hours?? Her body was not discovered until the next afternoon!

What kind of Housekeeping service does this hotel operate?

One that comprehends a day has 24-hours and that they typically service an occupied room only 1 time a day (24 hour period).

Edited by Nisa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story seems to be full of speculation .. CCTV shows her with an Indian man (must be her boyfriend), he was seen leaving with his luggage (must have left the country). There are far more questions than answers here .. it would be silly to jump to conclusions. Remember this is Thailand.

Reading your post I think it is better to remember ... This is Thai Visa.

The story seems to be full of speculation .. CCTV shows her with an Indian man (must be her boyfriend), he was seen leaving with his luggage (must have left the country). There are far more questions than answers here .. it would be silly to jump to conclusions. Remember this is Thailand.

They gotta pin it on an expat otherwise, "definately not good for tourism"

Edited by antipodesant

Hmmm...that easy? Just like that? Guy murders her, packs his stuff and goes home? I think there's something more to it

Did you expect him to have a coffee at Starbuck's first?

I think the poster was just a bit upset that he couldn't be as creative as other posters have since in finding ways to condemn Thais and Thailand for this murder.

Reading your post I think it is better to remember ... This is Thai Visa.

Don't suppose the guy spotted a body while packing his bags eh. cowboy.gif

Mate, the police knows his name. He flew out of Thailand. That's how they know.

That Indian guy did it. Else he who on run away.

If this had been Pattaya then ACCORDING to the police she would have committed suicide.

RIP

Do you know you`re replying to a farang pretending to be Thai? He`s already been rumbled.

If this had been Pattaya then ACCORDING to the police she would have committed suicide.

RIP

Do you know you`re replying to a farang pretending to be Thai? He`s already been rumbled.

Reading his English seems he never went to school. cowboy.gif

Fled the country to where? If he fled to India there may be a chance he'll be expedited or maybe not. Thailand is trying to better relations with India and India is trying to better relations with Thailand. It could have been self defense.

Right! Stab her three times in the chest and then strangled her or vis versa. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIP

Reading his English seems he never went to school. cowboy.gif

. . .he never went to school. . . . . . outside Thailand.

Stabbed... I respect the good Police immensely for their experience with such cases, and good Police there are, even in Thailand. Stabbed means to me that this guy was prepared to commit the murder. Premeditation it is, then. The fact that he left the hotel, showing no outward signs of emotion, as it were, strolling towards the exit, also points to that direction. Question of course, what does he stand to win? Again, MAYBE HE DIDNT DO IT. Police should concentrate their enquiry to who might have wanted that woman out of the way. Somehow her 30-year old Indian boyfriend is to me the least likely person to want this...

One that comprehends a day has 24-hours and that they typically service an occupied room only 1 time a day (24 hour period).

The coroner said she died 20 hours ago. He/she didn't say 20 hours before she was discovered. And establishing time of death is hardly an exact science.

Perhaps the departing Indian bloke in order to get more time to escape, placed the traditional hotel room door sign up on the outside door to read, "Do not Disturb"...

Thus the chambermaid did not enter the room until she thought the sign was no longer appropriate, hence the late discovery of the killed woman.

Questions: Did the Indian guy already have a reservation or ticket to leave the country when he did or did he purchase a ticket after he left the hotel? Is it at all possible that the Indian guy departed the hotel without harming her and someone else entered her room? How many entrances are there to her room and are they all covered by video? I just hope the police investigate well and not just assume the Indian guy committed the murder. I want justice for the guilty who ever it may be. I don't want a sloppy investigation and a rush to judgement.

• Like 1

Hmmm...that easy? Just like that? Guy murders her, packs his stuff and goes home? I think there's something more to it

Not really.

Enters the hotel together with the lady at 7 PM.Kills her,packs his stuff and is on an International flight less than 5 hours after he even entered the lobby of the hotel.

Doesn't sound right.

He should have checked in at the airport 3 hours in advance?

Not really.

Enters the hotel together with the lady at 7 PM.Kills her,packs his stuff and is on an International flight less than 5 hours after he even entered the lobby of the hotel.

Doesn't sound right.

Edited by Reasonableman

Questions: Did the Indian guy already have a reservation or ticket to leave the country when he did or did he purchase a ticket after he left the hotel? Is it at all possible that the Indian guy departed the hotel without harming her and someone else entered her room? How many entrances are there to her room and are they all covered by video? I just hope the police investigate well and not just assume the Indian guy committed the murder. I want justice for the guilty who ever it may be. I don't want a sloppy investigation and a rush to judgement.

I would have thought the timing of his leaving the hotel and catching a flight might suggest he wanted to spend as little time as possible between leaving the scene and leaving the country on a pre booked international flight and also that this may have been planned. But I'm sure Somchai Poirot has already noticed this.

Edited by bigbamboo