American Woman Stabbed To Death At Fraser Suite Hotel In Bangkok

webfact

He murdered my dear friend Wendy. The sweetest, kindest, most generous woman in the world. Leaving behind 2 beautiful daughters, her parents and so many friends that love her. We are a close community and everyone is in shock that this happened. It is not real to us that she is so far away. We know who this monster is that did this. We knew he was obsessed with her. We knew he was suicidal and he played on her kindness and huge heart. I cannot believe he got out of the country. I am grieving with disbelief. Please make this not be true and bring her home.

I hope you get the justice you seek.

I hope she gets the justice she deserves

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

In Pattaya the police call this weekly tragedy suicide and in Phuket the police call it "not-suspicious". So Bangkok police are a tiny smidgen ahead of the herd.

"..Police added there were no signs of struggle". When the good Lord was handing out brains clearly Thai police did not clue up for any as repeat incidents have proven. On the plus side the police have handled it well thus far - however looking ahead its likely that this sad passing will wind up in the "police file & forget warehouse". Will the American embassy pursue this case "russian-style"?

Edited by FlamingBull

Hmmm...that easy? Just like that? Guy murders her, packs his stuff and goes home? I think there's something more to it

Such a shame. First she's murdered, then her sordid end becomes a news circus and finally she's the subject of the ever popular flame- game Let's Guess Who Did It Because We Know More Than The Police on ThaiVisa.

There wouldn't be a "flame game" if there weren't so many people here who, for example, committed suicide by shooting themselves twice...coffee1.gif Let the games begin!