Suvarnabhumi To Mo Chit Bus Terminal

longstebe

Airport express to the airport bus station then onto Mo Chit?

Sky train to Ari and jump a cab from there? (Cab drivers don't like it from mo chit bts)

Taxi from Suvarabhumi?

All I remember is the bus from the airport bus station was 30 baht.

How often do they leave from there I don't know.

Anyone done this and how?

Thanks in advance.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

The 3 or 4 airport express bus routes (to Khao San Road, Victory monument and some other places) were I believe discontinued in favour of the rail link.

Mario

The express bus I mentioned was the one that passed along in front of the cargo terminal and ended up at the bus station nearby, usually full of airport staff.

It was also free :D

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

There are a lot of minivans at the transportation center; there may be one going to Mo Chit. I've taken a mini-van from the transportation center to Victory Monument, and many people remained on the mini-van, which I assumed was going up Phaya Thai Road eventually terminating the North/Northeast Bust Terminal.

The airport trains runs ~ 06:00 - 23:59, with local service to Phaya Thai running on 12 or 20 minute headways. The Express train to Phaya Thai runs on 30 minute headway. So you may have a wait? BTS trains at Phaya Thai can be quite full at peak rush, AM in-bound, PM: outbound and challenging to board even with no luggage.

A taxi from the airport may be be easiest? It's all expressway and there is an exit nearly at the bus terminal. Or if that is not desirable then City (local) or Express to Phaya Thai, then maybe a taxi to the bus station?

I just took a taxi yesterday (Sunday) from the airport to Mo Chit. Easily got a public taxi at the airport at 8:20 AM. Took the expressways and arrived at Mo Chit at approx. 8:45 AM. Cost as follows:

Tolls = 70 B

Taxi = 325 B

• 1 month later...