Bangkok Bombers 'Targeted Israeli Diplomats'

webfact

This goes out to all Thaivisa's obscurantists and terrorist/corruption apologists: you just got your face served!!! They were, wait, TERRORISTS! Hundreds of posts. "We don't know if they were terrorists until we know their motivation..." I knew their motivation yesterday. Your dumb*sses got proven wrong today.

• Like 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A question.....

If this is indeed payback for multiple assassinations of civilian scientists in Iran, is it not logical and fair?

There has been no escalation, merely a tit for a tat.

The attacks on Israeli diplomats have used the exact same technique as used in Iran. They have been less successful so far.

Lack of practice?

Why get third party countries like Thailand, Georgia, and India involved? Especially India as India is a huge buyer of Iranian oil.

Seems these guys were as competent as the 'shoe bomber' and the 'underpant bomber'. Iran has a very proficient and professional military and as it is always toted as being a regime that trains terrorists, then if these chaps are an example of their finest then if I were leader of a terrorist organization, I would be sending my terrorists elsewhere to be trained that's for sure. This is all too convenient. I am still staggered by those on this forum that see a guy lobbing a few grenades around as an excuse to go to a massive war, I doubt you would be so quick on the draw if your kids were going to be sent to do the fighting.

Attacking India, Georgia and Thailand is nice. Three countries up at the very top of the corruption index, whose officials and heads of media will say anything for a deposit in a private bank account. I expect Mr no legs and his companion will be out of country soon having been extradited for some other terrorist charge. That way, no tricky answers to tricky questions. Lets catch the terrorists, I am all for it, but we may need to dig a little deeper to find out who they are.

Jingthing said

Why get third party countries like Thailand, Georgia, and India involved? Especially India as India is a huge buyer of Iranian oil.

EXACTLY!!!! India have just done a deal to buy up spare oil that Europe is not going to take from the start of the sanctions. So you would then send terrorists to that same country to stir up the crap with a major trade ally??? Make sense??...NO!

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

What does Israel expect when Iran's nuclear scientists are mysteriously blown up?

Why should innocent citizens of third countries get caught in the crossfire because Iran is upset with Israel? Take it up with them there...not in third countries. But after all if you're not Muslim you are the enemy as the leaders in Iran preach.

Agreed, not condoning violence; but the mossad did it on Iran's own soil and succeeded. Iran used three countries which had nothing to do with it and failed miserably on all counts.

Says alot I think.

Seems the three countries they picked to do their "dirty work" in are easy to bring in explosives or to obtain them. Porus, open borders. A bit tougher in Israel, US or the UK. Makes sense. Plus, Iran just denies everything. Just like our wonderful government here in Thailand.

Luckily, a few governments see through this mist and still issue appropriate travel warnings.

• Like 1

This goes out to all Thaivisa's obscurantists and terrorist/corruption apologists: you just got your face served!!! They were, wait, TERRORISTS! Hundreds of posts. "We don't know if they were terrorists until we know their motivation..." I knew their motivation yesterday. Your dumb*sses got proven wrong today.

Incorrect. They were assasins not terrorists. Pretty useless ones but their aim was to kill diplomats.

Incorrect. They were assasins not terrorists. Pretty useless ones but their aim was to kill diplomats.

Depends on how you define terrorist, which is of course a controversial topic.

Iranian attacker wounded in Bangkok blasts

2012-02-15 15:03:02 GMT+7 (ICT)

BANGKOK, THAILAND (BNO NEWS) -- Five people were injured on Tuesday, including the suspected attacker, when three explosions rocked the Thai capital of Bangkok, police said. Israel believes the Iran is behind the attack.

The incident began when a bomb went off inside a rented house in Bangkok, causing several Iranian men to flee. One of the men, identified by local media outlets as Iranian national Saeid Moradi, then threw a bomb at a taxi after it refused to stop for him, injuring the driver.

As police officers responded to the explosions, Moradi threw another explosive device which was aimed at police but bounced off on a tree, blowing his legs off. First responders rushed the Iranian national to a nearby hospital where he was placed under arrest.

Government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng said police reported that the house was being used to make bombs and a cache of C4 explosives and remote control detonating devices were uncovered. Another man was later arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport, the Bangkok Post reported.

Meanwhile, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said the attempted bombing proves that Iran and its proxies continue to operate using terror methods. "Iran and Hezbollah are relentless terror elements who pose a danger to the stability of the region and the world," Barak said in a statement as quoted by the Haaretz newspaper.

Tuesday's blasts came a day after a bomb hit an Israeli diplomatic car in the Indian capital of New Delhi, injuring one embassy staff member, a local employee and two civilians. Another bomb was planted in a car in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi but failed to explode.

The Iranian government has denied involvement in the New Delhi, Tbilisi and Bangkok bombs.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2012-02-15

Seems these guys were as competent as the 'shoe bomber' and the 'underpant bomber'. Iran has a very proficient and professional military and as it is always toted as being a regime that trains terrorists, then if these chaps are an example of their finest then if I were leader of a terrorist organization, I would be sending my terrorists elsewhere to be trained that's for sure. This is all too convenient. I am still staggered by those on this forum that see a guy lobbing a few grenades around as an excuse to go to a massive war, I doubt you would be so quick on the draw if your kids were going to be sent to do the fighting.

Attacking India, Georgia and Thailand is nice. Three countries up at the very top of the corruption index, whose officials and heads of media will say anything for a deposit in a private bank account. I expect Mr no legs and his companion will be out of country soon having been extradited for some other terrorist charge. That way, no tricky answers to tricky questions. Lets catch the terrorists, I am all for it, but we may need to dig a little deeper to find out who they are.

Jingthing said

EXACTLY!!!! India have just done a deal to buy up spare oil that Europe is not going to take from the start of the sanctions. So you would then send terrorists to that same country to stir up the crap with a major trade ally??? Make sense??...NO!

I have explained in another post the rationale for it from Iran. To warn Israel that an attack on their nuclear program will result in an international response against Israeli (and potentially American) targets.

Dude (and I use that word in the friendliest capacity), assassins aiming at not harming the current global order? Are we really going to play semantics at that level?

BOMBER SUSPECT

Third Iranian bomb suspect already in Malaysia: police

The Nation

30175932-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police on Wednesday identified the third Iranian bomb suspect and said he has already fled to Malaysia.

Deputy police chief Pol Gen Pansiri Prapawat said Masoud Sedaghatzadeh, who is suspected of involvement in Tuesday's series of bomb explosions in Klongtan district, left Bangkok for Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday afternoon.

Police are hunting for Sedaghatzadeh, 27, after three bomb attacks hit Klongtan district, causing panic in the capital and leaving five bystanders injured.

The two others Iranians allegedly involved in the blasts are in police custody. One of them, Saeid Moradi, was badly injured after an explosive he intended to throw at police accidentally fell to the ground, while Mohammad Hazaei was later arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport as he reportedly tried to escape to Malaysia.

The three rented a house in Soi Pridi Panomyong in the district about a month ago. Police are looking for an Iranian woman who rented the house.

A police search of the house uncovered a number of electronic devices that could be used to make explosives.

It is currently believed that the three tried to flee from the rented house after the first bomb exploded inside. Sedaghatzadeh and Hazaei managed to flee but Moradi could not after a taxi refused to pick him up. He threw an explosive at the taxi and later at police.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-15

Jingthing said

I have explained in another post the rationale for it from Iran. To warn Israel that an attack on their nuclear program will result in an international response against Israeli (and potentially American) targets.

Pressure by proxy.

Back in the days of the Cold War, Cuba wanted to by Mirage airplanes from France. Migs were not up to snuff to the US air force and France would allow the sale if Cuba paid cash for the Mirage produced by Dassault. The Russians were not amused so they planted an agent in Cuba who compromised the French Consul in a tawdry sexual-cocaine affair. The Russians told the Cubans that their plant was in fact a Cuban national and if they (the Russians) made those details public not only the sale would never take place but Cuba would be discredited internationally. The Cubans in turn had already foreseen that and, several months earlier, had set up a house in Havana's Miramar posh neighborhood and discreetly gave it to the Russian cultural attache. Using gorgeous Cuban girls working for the Cuban G2 (secret Service), parties were organized. The parties always turned into orgies and were popular amongst the diplomatic core accredited in Havana at the time. Cubans harvested a large collection of recordings and photographs of the French consul, the Russian cultural attache and diplomats from European countries engaged in wholesale sexual activities and drug consumption. In the end, Cuba apologized to France and Russia and bit the bullet. No Mirages were sold and Cuba continued getting their Migs on credit. This is a typical operation when one country wants to compromise, pressure and harass another country and create the impression that they have nothing to do with the events. The patsies in the operations are never the wiser of the big picture and they are inconditionals of the specific country and/or political objectives. They just do it, same as the "martyrs" that blow themselves up to go to heaven and enjoy the promised virgins. How do I know all this? Easy. Agents caught and debriefed by CIA, Surete and Interpol, confirmed and furnished a plethora of data of these activities at the time. Now it is all part of a bygone time that those younger than 30 years of age never knew or will know. Do your own research. Doubtful that the arm-chair university called Google can give you these details, but who knows? In the era of Wikileaks anything is possible.

The sooner Thais, Russians and Indians understand and accept that in the eyes of Islam they are all infidels, the better.

• Like 1

Also there was a third suspect who wasn't caught ??? Sorry people just trying to connect the dots.. Who not to say the third suspect was a undercover intelligence officer that's why there was a huge argument at the house then a bomb went off then other two fled one went to the airport and other person try to do a runner but ended up blowing himself up ...

Yes....you've cracked it.......now, sugar on down to the Israeli Embassy and tell them....could you video it for us, can't wait to see the look on their faces.

A question.....

If this is indeed payback for multiple assassinations of civilian scientists in Iran, is it not logical and fair?

No. These creeps hurt civilians. An evil scientist making nuclear weapons for a bunch of hateful nuts is fair game.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Jingthing said

If you are going to target Israeli diplomats, First you have to find them, not to many walking around in Tehran

What does Israel expect when Iran's nuclear scientists are mysteriously blown up?

Why should innocent citizens of third countries get caught in the crossfire because Iran is upset with Israel? Take it up with them there...not in third countries. But after all if you're not Muslim you are the enemy as the leaders in Iran preach.

Yep and the scientists targeted where in IRAN which is much more difficult to target and yet the Israeli's allegedly (?) pulled them of successfully while it looks like the Iranians have fumbled every time, 3 strikes and you're out..

Jingthing said

If you are going to target Israeli diplomats, First you have to find them, not to many walking around in Tehran

No but they're all over Israel like the Iranian scientists that were in IRAN when they were assassinated..

What else would you call someone who helps a bunch of hateful religious nuts develop nuclear weapons in order to control the Middle East?

I think Robert Oppenheimer, and Maybe Albert Einsteins theory of relativity, may have helped just a little bit, but i agree if Iran develop this evil weapon, then god help us all

I wonder when the gala thank you party will be held honoring the great work of the Thai intelligence community and foreign ministry keeping terrorists out of Thailand? Don't laugh, they honored froc for their great success in controlling the flood.

Why? Because Thailand is a soft target, I guess the terrorists would prefer a country where many innocent Israeli come (Thailand is a non-muslim tropical paradise frequently visited by Israelis) and much easier to prepare or act than an European country or Israel itself. If anyone have been in Israel before they can explain how tight is the security there compare to Thailand this country is a playground and Israel is a warzone.

Anyway, I understand your point, shouldnt bring to innocent places the bad things but come'on this is their intent to scare people, we must be happy they not target the Fullmoon party where thousands of Israelis drink and drunk every month or the Khaosan rd or even the nearby school... Those people who come here for holiday, really have nothing to do with terrorism for sure. This is what the terrorists recognize as an easy target I guess...

• Like 1

Anyway, I understand your point, shouldnt bring to innocent places the bad things but come'on this is their intent to scare people, we must be happy they not target the Fullmoon party where thousands of Israelis drink and drunk every month or the Khaosan rd or even the nearby school... Those people who come here for holiday, really have nothing to do with terrorism for sure. This is what the terrorists recognize as an easy target I guess...

They probably are targeting Khao San Road, but the government will not admit it publicly. They are trying to play it down and saying only an Israeli diplomat was targeted, and that the Iranians never even considered attacking the huge number of Israelis in KSR.

• Like 1

They probably are targeting Khao San Road, but the government will not admit it publicly. They are trying to play it down and saying only an Israeli diplomat was targeted, and that the Iranians never even considered attacking the huge number of Israelis in KSR.

Maybe they were Targeting tourists, they blew the house up whilst making the bombs,the BBC describe Thailand as a easy target for terroists, because of the Thai police, be grateful these were only "D" terroists

Jingthing said

Jingthing

That is utter nonesense. Do you think for one nano second that India would get face to face with the US or Israel for that matter. Send the idea back by return post to cloud cuckoo land. I guess Thailand and Georgia will be taking up arms against the USA as well will they? As a Pilot we would say that you are trying to make ground fit map! i.e you are desperately trying to make what you see, fit what you want to see.

The truth is, I really don't know what the hell is going on so I am staying nap and trying to avoid the wild speculation and war mongering that has infested several threads already. Be careful what we read. What the hell is a newspaper doing making sensational claims about assassination plots, claiming they have been told by a top intelligence official under condition of anonymity? The first thing the Thai government should now do is arrest the editor and use the full force of the law to get the name of the 'top intelligence official', because that individual does not deserve to be in intelligence in support of this country and he should be banged up for the next 25 years.

As much as you all wish for a war, this really is not as simple as it appears.

And take into consideration the official motto of Mossad............."By Way of Deception, Thou shalt do War".

No matter how noble your cause to see a peaceful and lasting Israel, would you wish to see it at the expense of millions of lives that were caused by a pack of lies? 'Not in my name' springs to mind.

Another TV poster making statements without having any proof Israel had anything to do with the Iran Scientist assinations.

The proof is about as robust as the case currently being made against Iran for the inept attempt in Bangkok. I seem to recall that 16 of the 19 bombers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, yet nobody laid blame against the Saudis! Most funny!