Cat Boarding Kennels In Koh Samui

Hi all,

I'm off to the UK for a week in March and need to put our 2 cats into boarding kennels. Have seen one advertised called the dog father and also there is a big pet shop in Chaweng (next to the Big C on the main road I think) called dogncatcenter who do boarding as well. Just wondering if anyone had any actual experience of these places or if you can recommend anywhere on the island that you have used that was good? Failing that - anyone know a good house/pet sitter?

Many thanks.. :-D

Thanks Boater! Sorry to be a dummy this is my first post! LOL

is there an actual Samui section on the board then? I didn't see it! duh!

yes there is a samui forum, but no need to post again, a mod will move this topic in there for you

but for furture referance, anything you need samui wise can be found here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/30-koh-samui-koh-phangan-koh-tao/ , have a look through, might find some interesting stuff ! esp if you are based in samui

warm welcome to TV

Boater

Just got an email from the dog father telling me about the facilities for cats and its sounds like they are going to be spoilt rotten! Not sure they'll want to come home!

Thanks for all your help everyone - think I'll defo be happy putting them in there for a week.

Edited by Rooo
Had all unwanted characters showing.