Why Most Thai Ladies Love Foreign Man?

veryruay

You're right!!! Holiday home, keep a mistress. At home have a family.

Some Thai ladies just do not mind this.

Like what my friend did. He have 3 children and a wife in Tokyo, he have a moo baan in Nakon own by a beautiful lady.

But he is still in doubt whether his "gf" behaves when he is back home????

I asked my friend, why must he "invest" like that, why not use the money to spent on his wife and children. He answered, it's fun, when he goes back Thailand for work, he will have someone to serve him.

Except they don't. Being Asian themselves, they know what it is all about...

There are 1,000s of Japanese that come here for holidays - we all see them all the time. How many do you know that are living here, married to the locals?

I know several.

They usually buy the girl a house in a mooban, leave her there, send cash, then treat it as a holiday home with built in entertainment system. Japanese men are much sought after as sponsors.

They can't marry the girls as they also keep a wife and family in Japan.

Same game, different rules.

Edited by veryruay

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not ALL Thai people are obsessed with the "saving face" to which so many farangs attach such great importance.

The bottom line is this: If a Thai woman - or any woman for that matter - finds a man from a different race attractive enough, she'll go for it. No different to anywhere else in the world.

The stereotypical farang - y'know . . . fat, wrong side of middle age and otherwise aesthetically-challenged - ain't gonna get top-notch Thai women easily. Period.

Your slim, young, good-looking farang can do well without speaking Thai and very well if he can.

I'm going on what I've seen, personally, in places like Emporium, Siam Paragon Thong Lo, Ekkamai.

Not ALL Thai people are obsessed with the "saving face" to which so many farangs attach such great importance.

The bottom line is this: If a Thai woman - or any woman for that matter - finds a man from a different race attractive enough, she'll go for it. No different to anywhere else in the world.

The stereotypical farang - y'know . . . fat, wrong side of middle age and otherwise aesthetically-challenged - ain't gonna get top-notch Thai women easily. Period.

Your slim, young, good-looking farang can do well without speaking Thai and very well if he can.

I'm going on what I've seen, personally, in places like Emporium, Siam Paragon Thong Lo, Ekkamai.

Of course - the other thing to remember is that the foreigner may have been a stud when they met and 10 years later he has degraded into middle age and her, similar age, still looks 20 years younger.

Also any Lady going out with a Farang is automatically thought of as being on the game by other Thai's. Something to be avoided in certain circles maybe!

Only if the farang guy actually looks like the kind of guy who couldn't get trim without having to pay for it.

Also any Lady going out with a Farang is automatically thought of as being on the game by other Thai's. Something to be avoided in certain circles maybe!

Only if the farang guy actually looks like the kind of guy who couldn't get trim without having to pay for it.

But it is OK if you are Irish.

post-20120-0-32308200-1329575118_thumb.j

I think if you are going to criticize the man you should at least post something he has said.

How about his insistence that Thai men are NEVER seen in public with prossies...

Lets start from there and work up if you really want to defend him.

Fair enough. Do you see a lot of Thai guys with obvious ladies of the evening going shopping at Lotus?

I think if you are going to criticize the man you should at least post something he has said.

How about his insistence that Thai men are NEVER seen in public with prossies...

Lets start from there and work up if you really want to defend him.

Fair enough. Do you see a lot of Thai guys with obvious ladies of the evening going shopping at Lotus?

Check out some of the apt blocks beside Fashion Island in Bkk.

Check out some of the cheaper apt blocks in On Nut, Bkk.

These apts cost about 3500 baht per month, parked in the car parks are mid range BMWs, Benz, Audi etc type cars,the business men park up, head to the apt where the mia noi, gik, or whatever other name she goes by resides. Two or three hours later the car is nowhere to be seen, then appears again 2 or 3 days later, again for about 3 hours.

Those who live in the same area tell me the going rate is 20k baht per month, 15k for the girl, and 5k rent for the apt, which is in the mans name, if the girl starts playing up she is out and another moved in to take her place.

Rarely seen together, but these men are very generous to the local security guys who are basically acting as spies to make sure the girl doesnt have someone else visiting her apt.

Who is this stickman anyway, and why doesnt he go by his real name? Sounds like one of the countless over opinionated foreigners who spend 5 minutes here and think they know it all. I guess its safe to assume he's an English teacher?

Who is this stickman anyway, and why doesnt he go by his real name? Sounds like one of the countless over opinionated foreigners who spend 5 minutes here and think they know it all. I guess its safe to assume he's an English teacher?

Here we go. Daft statement time.

Why don't you go by your real name on the internet, then?

Why not Google the name then you can verify if your assumptions about the duration of his stay here are accurate.

Why not Google the name then you can verify if your assumptions about the duration of his stay here are accurate.

There is a vast difference between posting on a web forum where you have to have a unique handle and broadcasting your own publications on your own site and still hide behind anonymity. I did google him earlier. Once you get past the awful pyschadelic mind-altering colors and fonts of the site its appears to centre around sex tourism and as I correctly assumed, teaching english. Hardly the qualifications on which to base a real understanding of Thailand. I'm sure if one wanted to know which bars have the best lady shows or where you can pick up a teaching job for 50k a month then stickman would be a national authority, however it would appear that this is where his areas of expertise come to a rather fast end.

There is a vast difference between posting on a web forum where you have to have a unique handle and broadcasting your own publications on your own site and still hide behind anonymity. I did google him earlier. Once you get past the awful pyschadelic mind-altering colors and fonts of the site its appears to centre around sex tourism and as I correctly assumed, teaching english. Hardly the qualifications on which to base a real understanding of Thailand. I'm sure if one wanted to know which bars have the best lady shows or where you can pick up a teaching job for 50k a month then stickman would be a national authority, however it would appear that this is where his areas of expertise come to a rather fast end.

Kanaga is perhaps unaware that regardless of publishing his site under a pen name, he (and even the people he works with during his main job) became the victim of arguably the most nasty net-hate campaigns to be visited on an expat in Thailand.

His only crime seemingly the success of his website. A point not missed on webmasters and moderators of other Thailand websites/forums who removed/blocked and banned any mention of the net-hater's name, lest they too were treated to the same attentions.

Thailand attracts some twisted people - look at the rules on any well run website/forum here and they almost always prohibit identifying members by name, giving personal information or 'lost persons' posts. All for very good reason.

Incidentally, Stick has spent a great deal more than five minutes here.

• Like 1

Kanaga is perhaps unaware that regardless of publishing his site under a pen name, he (and even the people he works with during his main job) became the victim of arguably the most nasty net-hate campaigns to be visited on an expat in Thailand.

His only crime seemingly the success of his website. A point not missed on webmasters and moderators of other Thailand websites/forums who removed/blocked and banned any mention of the net-hater's name, lest they too were treated to the same attentions.

Thailand attracts some twisted people - look at the rules on any well run website/forum here and they almost always prohibit identifying members by name, giving personal information or 'lost persons' posts. All for very good reason.

Incidentally, Stick has spent a great deal more than five minutes here.

5 minutes, 5 months, 5 years, it doesnt really make any difference. The content in that site is painful sex tourist drivel. Well I guess its safe to say that if you are going to run a sex tourist orientated website plastered with ladyboy advertisments you are going to attract those twisted people you mention.

I have a website with my own name on it, I know countless others that do too. You dont become the victim of a hate campaign without a reason.

You dont become the victim of a hate campaign without a reason.

Indeed, one does not.

There is a reason why someone spends hundreds of hours ranting hate against another individual, stalking them, stalking their friends and colleagues, posting personal information about their victim and anyone associated with their victim, posting abuse and threats of 'more to come'.

You would have us blame the victim.

The far simpler explanation that people who do this are twisted fruit cakes who find their own reasons to justify their actions should, I guess, be ignored.

• Like 2

Anyone thinking that you can address Thai women as one homogenous group is crazy. They're a diverse group of people with as many varied tastes and opinions as any other nationality.

Thank you. I never ceased to me amazed at how many posters generalize about the Thais. The Thais are this and the Thais are that. No, they are not. They are diverse as any other 'National' (not ethnic or racial) group.

For the 10-15 years that Thais are at school they are all taught to think and behave exactly the same (or else).

Therefore it is reasonable to assume they are a less diverse group than nations that don't school their children like this.

One of the important lessons they are taught at school, is Thailand and Thai is best.

As far as I can tell (dangerous area to question) most Thais appear to believe this, and consequently a foreign husband is mainly considered the last resort by a Thai female. Her peers will often assume she met her foreign husband while working as a prostitute. A problem many of us 'foreign husbands' encounter not only in Thailand, but across the world.

If a girl's peers assume that she met her husband whilst working as a prostitute, she must be on the bottom rung of the social ladder. Not a problem I've ever encountered or ever expect to.

5 minutes, 5 months, 5 years, it doesnt really make any difference. The content in that site is painful sex tourist drivel. Well I guess its safe to say that if you are going to run a sex tourist orientated website plastered with ladyboy advertisments you are going to attract those twisted people you mention.

I have a website with my own name on it, I know countless others that do too. You dont become the victim of a hate campaign without a reason.

I don't know what your website's focus is or even if it's Thailand-centric but if it deals with subject matter that can be considered even remotely "controversial" in a country where libel laws are distinctly grey then I tip my hat to you.

As far as your assertions that one can't become a victim of a hate campaign, you can't seriously be that naive. You may have heard of a British journalist based over here called Drummond (can't be arsed to check his first name). He's got a website in his name too. He ran more than a story or two on boiler rooms operating in Thailand. He got himself into all sorts of trouble as a result . . . ended up taking some of them down IIRC.

Perhaps when your Thailand-centric website is as successful as the Stickman site, you can let us know if you achieved it without upsetting a soul.