How Much Should I Tip Masseurs?

bkk1970

I go to Thailand back and forth for leasure and business but still am not used to local tipping.If residents can give me correct advices,I would greatly appreciate it.I usually tip masseur 100 B/h.150B if he/she does good job.300 B/2h.

Is that too much or correct?

Many thanks.

as i used to post b4 .. in TH tip is not a big deal as farangland (seem if we re in farangland tip = so-called tradition

common TH people tip around 20bht

but i think 20-100 bhts is ok for farangs ..when convert to USD is ~ 0.5-2.5 bucks(less than u tip for service when u re in farangland)

well..depends on the service lso .. if you are too appreciate .. give him/her as much as u can deal :D:o

I go to Thailand back and forth for leasure and business but still am not used to local tipping.If residents can give me correct advices,I would greatly appreciate it.I usually tip masseur 100 B/h.150B if he/she does good job.300 B/2h.

Many thanks.

You give her as a tip as much as she get as salary?! I hope she's good!

Tip for what, except if she's exceptionnaly good, she is just doing her job!

So I guess you also tip the hairdresser?!

Many thanks.

You give her as a tip as much as she get as salary?! I hope she's good!

Tip for what, except if she's exceptionnaly good, she is just doing her job!

So I guess you also tip the hairdresser?!

I tip mine - she cuts my hair, manicure/pedicure/scaling/facial and she's a good mate . I've gone to her for years, and I love helping her out when she spends a few hrs on me. However tipping is optional - if you feel like doing it or not is entirely up to you.