Irish Spose Visa, Any Hope?

Hi everybody,

I am looking for advice regarding a spouse visa for Ireland and if you guys think I would get one approved.

Ok I know my fiance now since last May 2011.

I have been to Thailand 3 times last year 3 weeks in May, 2 weeks in July/August and 2 weeks in October

We got engaged recently and we will be getting married in March :-)

I have researched exstensively about the visa application process for Ireland and I think I am a border line case for approval/decline.

Going by a checklist provided by robio7 I have the following..........

Application form (fill in online, and then print it out) we will do this together in Thailand when i'm there.

Letter of Invitation from Me (1page)

Letter from me confirming financial support and how i can do it (1 page)

Letter of out relationship from me (1 paragraph per visit, how and when we met etc and why we want this visit visa)

Letter by GF about our relationship (we are together 2 years and wrote a paragraph on each visit to Thailand, also spoke about how we contact each other i.e. phone call)

10 photos of us together copy and pasted onto 3 a4 pages

Phone call history from my phone about 30pages

My utility bill to prove address

Letter from my job confirming my position and permanent employment

My payslips (2 months)

Current p60

My fiance is not employed and has been out of employment for over 6 months.

My fiance has no bank statements or bank account.

My past itineraries from flights I made when visiting her in Thailand

I have no offical reciepts from past hotels but I have emails confirming my hotel bookings from previous trips.

Photocopy of my passport + every page stamped form my visits to Thailand

Gf's 3 passport sized photos

Her passport

My 6 month bank statement - i have about 2 grand saved in it. (any lump sums should be explained as they wont except them otherwise).

World medical/travel insurance

I also have been sending on average 5000b about 140euro per week since November with western union I have statenment from them to provide.

All in all there will be about 50 pages to this application as there is many regarding phone history.

It will be presented in a folder all secytions clearly marked.

My first saved emails go back as far as August 9th 2011 as we did not save any previous to this because we didn't know we would be going down this road.

My mum owns the house were we will be staying and I will have a letter of invitation form her stating my fiance can stay free of rent and bills and food will be provided, also I pay my mum 100euro a week to stay in her house she will also state I can live rent,bill and food free until we get money behind us and move out........we can stay there as long as we want.

We mainly contacted each other through facebook and I have no phone records until November as I have a pay as you go vodafone phone and they don't supply a detailed statement of my calls as it is not a bill phone.

But I also now have tesco mobile and have been using them since november and they keep all the records.

I am very skeptical about this application and was wondering if you think it will be succesful or do you think I would be better to wait for another 6 months or so?

It kills us to be apart now and we probably are rushing it a bit but I think we will try anyway.

Thanks for reading and look forward to your replys.

We process D-Visa applications

• You need to be married to apply for a d visa if not you apply for a C -visit visa 90 days.
  • If you want her to stay in Ireland long-term you should marry in Thailand at an Amphur.

We will happily process this for you on a no win no professional fee basis we have never been declined any Irish Visa.

• 1 month later...

hey guys..........similar situation except i am living here in phuket. We are currently living together and getting married in May. Both of us considering moving to Ireland in October when my teaching contract expires. We have been together since December 2010.

How is the process going for you ?

• 3 weeks later...

I head over in may for the chat on sinsod and to finalise things for the wedding. So far so good we will be with each other a year when we marry in October and hopefully she will be Ireland bound by January all going well.