Parvo - Help Please

puppy was diagnosed with parvo today. vet put him on an iv and admimistered drugs. I have to take him back for the next 4 days.

please can anyone confirm the benefits of the human drug Tamiflu (in thailand Antiflu) for parvo ?

i want to try to get it for him if it works.

does anyone have any experience with this ?

i,m really worried.

thanks in advance. wai.gif

sorry to hear that your puppy has parvo. I would suggest if you could find a second diagnostic and a second opinion.

our cat was diagnosed with critical illness from one vet. we ran around for second even third opinion and confirmed the first vet's standard test kit was inaccurate.

good luck.

sorry to hear that your puppy has parvo. I would suggest if you could find a second diagnostic and a second opinion.

our cat was diagnosed with critical illness from one vet. we ran around for second even third opinion and confirmed the first vet's standard test kit was inaccurate.

good luck.

hi, the vet took out a kit that tested positive in front of us, so no doubts there.

just reading online that antiflu might work. similar to tamiflu but the thai version.

i would hate to lose the little guy, so i want to do all I can.

thanks.

good luck.

hi, the vet took out a kit that tested positive in front of us, so no doubts there.

just reading online that antiflu might work. similar to tamiflu but the thai version.

i would hate to lose the little guy, so i want to do all I can.

thanks.

it is not a sweet moment when we see our pet in sickness. go to a vet with blood test or provides laboratory test.

it was a similar situation, the test kit confirmed the primary diagnostic. I bought my cat to Kasetsart University Animal Hospital for a thorough blood test ( viral count ), then negative for 2 consecutive tests. they explained where the possible error from a test kit.

Hi, hows your pup? Keep visiting each day to keep an eye on things. I have also read that Tamiflu vial works but I don't know where you will get it.

I took my pup last week but alas it was too late. I didn't know that 80% of pups carry this virus here.

Good luck with your pup.

I brought a beagle pup from the weekend market in BKK in 2 days it was so sick and we took it to the vet where it was positively tested for parvo it too was put on an IV drip for a week but the end result was not good and it passed away. The seller said it was vacinated but when questioned because I wanted to know the vet who vacinated the poor dog we got some document that was unaudible. Just another sleaze dog seller. I will visit him this time when I go to Bkk and worn any prospective buyer i see I wish you Good Luck with your pup.