Just A Quick Question For Those In The Know

ivan96822

I assume that is in BKK. Bangkok water is treated and tested. It is safe to drink. Although with the recent floods I might stick with filtered water. They did find body parts in the treatment plant.

Well water on the other hand needs to be filtered but City water is of pretty good standard.

It's fine, but I don't like the taste and usually only use it for cooking, rinsing food, and brushing teeth. If you want cheaper drinking water than 7-11 there are water machines that are only 1 baht per liter. Not sure if there are any in Soi 4 though.

• Like 1

drink tap water ?, i think not ,

after having a nasty eye infection from showering in contaminated water, in a half decent hotel.

i am reluctant to use tap water , even, for washing my toot {arse to you }giggle.gif

I know times are hard.........drinking tap water. Have you ever been called cheap charlie or am i the first one. giggle.gif

You're darn right I've been called a cheapskate before. No problems with that...It is the Royal Ivory Hotel on Soi 4 and I stayed there last year....A great place, cheap, very clean, and very convenient. I'll stick to the bottled water from the 7-11. Or I'll just switch over to Chang instead. Water's over-rated.

I know times are hard.........drinking tap water. Have you ever been called cheap charlie or am i the first one. giggle.gif

You're darn right I've been called a cheapskate before. No problems with that...It is the Royal Ivory Hotel on Soi 4 and I stayed there last year....A great place, cheap, very clean, and very convenient. I'll stick to the bottled water from the 7-11. Or I'll just switch over to Chang instead. Water's over-rated.

Yes, Chang is the best idea. The only water i drink is the frozen kind that goes in my Vodca and even that gives me the sh_ts sometimes.