Armed Rebels In South Surrounded By 100 Security Forces

oldsailor35

Ref my post regarding 100 police surrounding 10 armed rebels in South.

This is mysterious, i have searched everywhere but unable to find the article. Can there be a reason for it being pulled ?

It was there plain as day, even had several pictures including pic of one of the dead rebels who was lying in ditch with machine gun with bipod. There were several pictures of the security forces close up ! Plus a pick up truck with bullet holes.

Well, if it did happen I suspect that a number of people would not want it to be well known!

In answer to the question you posed in your original post, as currently led and trained they have no hope whatsoever of winning. But fighting the insurrection in the south is a long way down the list of things that concern the Generals! That is why much of it is left to paramilitary rangers and various local home guard militias.

Edited by JAG

When Jingluck Thousandrichmegalucky was in Malaysia a few days ago the PM, Najib, offered his assistance - again - in helping solve the problem because he didn't want it spilling over to Malaysia.

Makes sense, who wants an armed insurrection screwing up a border economy and before the usual suspects come along talking of Malaysia wanting the three provinces - - - nope, not interested, though they should be part of Malaysia