English Conversation Classes

rmicheald

I have a Thai friend who doesn't live close to me who wants to enroll her daughter in some English Conversation classes to improve her speaking skills prior to going to university. She had mentioned ASU (which I don't know anything about) and I was trying to find out any information about ASU as well as alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

There is also a "Text and Talk" behind tukcom.

I know of a Thai ladyboy (Tom Boy actually) on SSCC that speaks great english and has her own little school and is very cheap. I will get the number if you reply here and it's convenient. it's about 1k up from Sukhumvit on the right of Soi Siam Country Club.

I am an English teacher with 10 years experience and have a teacher's license and work permit for the Chonburi region.

For one to one classes in Pattaya I charge b300 per hour.

PM me if you are interested in setting up a private course.

I am an English teacher with 10 years experience and have a teacher's license and work permit for the Chonburi region.

For one to one classes in Pattaya I charge b300 per hour.

PM me if you are interested in setting up a private course.

Be careful mate as your WP only covers where you teach at. Better off just pm'ing the OP really. That's a good deal I think. By the way I have tons of English teaching books i am giving away so if you want them pm me with your number and you can have them. All levels plus lots of Business English books.