Nakhon Sawan News

nong38

Should be there but phone first re time just in case. .....Oh would that be the 30bt or the 50bt tea you'll be requiring ???

H/M.

That will be the 50 baht tea ala proper Dorset cream tea (photos attached) and I do drink Earl Grey really but from your kitchens I suppose the choice is limited.

I actually have a box of Tetleys if you want it.

post-5614-0-81952000-1347260400_thumb.jp

post-5614-0-61191300-1347260411_thumb.jp

In a previous life, I took the incumbent 'er indoors to Devon for a holiday. I took her for her first ever Devon cream Tea with real clotted cream. Whenever it arrived, she took one horrified glance at it and refused as it would make her fat. What could I do, but I then had to eat both our enormous servings. All in the cause of keeping her derriere from burgeoning. I have to say that we had to admit defeat on that one, as her a**e became distinctly pear shaped over the next few years. Some years later she asked about Breast Augmentation as she felt she was a lacking a bit in that department. To be fair,I did some research before dismissiing the idea on grounds of cost. I then advised her to sit in the loo and rub toilet tissue into her breasts, as that action had worked well on her now rather largish butticles.

I think that is why she is not the incumbent 'er indoors, anymore.

Should be there but phone first re time just in case. .....Oh would that be the 30bt or the 50bt tea you'll be requiring ???

H/M.

That will be the 50 baht tea ala proper Dorset cream tea (photos attached) and I do drink Earl Grey really but from your kitchens I suppose the choice is limited.

Must admit that the from my kitchen bit is correct but what do you expect, H/M now has lot's of shiny new cupboard's with load's of goodies in them sparkling granite work top's a new hob ect but as I'm not allowed to use it I've lost track of what's in there.

Maybe your a better man than I am Bill ??? when you pop in you can have a sort out, but you will have to get passed Mrs H/M first so on your head be it.

Cream cake's and strawberry jam what do you expect for your 50bt.

I've got it now Paul is orrrf sorting out his new two up & two down now you can't get a free cupper there so it's back to the old standby. I'll put up with it this time but on my return from Blighty the price's might/will just have to go up.

Horse feed is now very expencive got to get a few bob back some ware.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

H/M.

Must admit that the from my kitchen bit is correct but what do you expect, H/M now has lot's of shiny new cupboard's with load's of goodies in them sparkling granite work top's a new hob ect but as I'm not allowed to use it I've lost track of what's in there.

Maybe your a better man than I am Bill ??? when you pop in you can have a sort out, but you will have to get passed Mrs H/M first so on your head be it.

Cream cake's and strawberry jam what do you expect for your 50bt.

I've got it now Paul is orrrf sorting out his new two up & two down now you can't get a free cupper there so it's back to the old standby. I'll put up with it this time but on my return from Blighty the price's might/will just have to go up.

Horse feed is now very expencive got to get a few bob back some ware.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Update for Bill.

Paul went to Honda today and has been informed that the petrol pump is now a gonner new bit's required but you'll be pleased to hear that it's only going to cost another 2,000+bt more. Stand's him in now a little over 70 grand, great game this second hand bike buying what.

H/M.

Edited by fredob43

The water level here in the Heavenly City is going up, at the main bridge I think about 12' to go, east of the city centre at the secondary bridge where the new flood defences stop I think it is less. No serious downpours for a about 3 days now so some respite.

All the talk of Melton Mowbray ( I met him once ) has left me mussing about times gone by, I remember going through there on a steam train and meeting some international pork pie smugglers, those were the days .............Rutland Water on the other hand is a man made item and has no history of any note, if it were in Thailand it would be filled in, left a couple years and built upon!

The water level here in the Heavenly City is going up, at the main bridge I think about 12' to go, east of the city centre at the secondary bridge where the new flood defences stop I think it is less. No serious downpours for a about 3 days now so some respite.

All the talk of Melton Mowbray ( I met him once ) has left me mussing about times gone by, I remember going through there on a steam train and meeting some international pork pie smugglers, those were the days .............Rutland Water on the other hand is a man made item and has no history of any note, if it were in Thailand it would be filled in, left a couple years and built upon!

Wasn't Rutland Water developed as England's first Floating Market? All was going well until someone invented car boot sales

Wasn't Rutland Water developed as England's first Floating Market? All was going well until someone invented car boot sales

I think we should take out a car boot franchise and clean up here before the locals think they invented it! We might need to call it pick up sales come to think of it, still get a few monks roped in and bob's your uncle!

If any one is interested, take a look at www.telegraph.co.uk and look for london 2012 then look for Boris's speech its well worth a look and keep your eye on the folks behind him for the feel good factor, he really was/is the right man for the job. toff yes but also a man of the people.

Edited by exeter

N/Smog isn't that Thailand's version of Rutland water (man built and full of water + 'has no history of any note)

H/M read today that there are over 110 houses already flooded what joy it must be to live there. K.P.P. on the other hand has you'll be pleased to hear no water problem's.

Steam train's international pork pie smugglers !!! my Buddha sometime's you worry me Dave.

I'm sure you'll all be unhappy to hear that H/M will be orrrf to BKK this Saturday for his trip to Blighty next week, Yes Yes you don't have to say it I know I'll be missed but need's be.

As I won't have a comp: there you will have to wait for my return before the up market post rear there head once again, but look on the bright side you'll have Dave and exeter (That's if we can keep him away from the perfumed gin and the crisp's) to keep you updated & entertained, Might be a good time for you both to get down by the river side and do the Kingly bit and try and hold the flood's back.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

If any one is interested, take a look at www.telegraph.co.uk and look for london 2012 then look for Boris's speech its well worth a look and keep your eye on the folks behind him for the feel good factor, he really was/is the right man for the job. toff yes but also a man of the people.

Also look at the cable car ride Boris and Arnald Schwarzenegger. Where eagle's dare Jame's bond ++ what a pair of plonkers. I can see Boris now on Prime minister's question time. Heaven help us. But I still love the man. H/M.

I had the Typoons over me when I got back, shows you who the important chap is dont you think? They have flown over London with Red Arrows with the Olympic parade are now back in Lincolnshire! You will have to make do with the council dust cartbiggrin.png .

You will notice though that the transport is much better than it was and it was not bad before, Liverpool Street is really rather pleasant from what it used to be although your local trains are now over 40 years old, they still perform. London Overground has replaced those old 313/315 units with brand new trains and good they are too. this is the legacy Londoner's will see better transport, do try and get a ride on the new routemaster (route 38 Hackney to Victoria) and dont forget the Bomber Command Memorial between Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.

The beer goes without saying but Forks Hunting is now banned even in Chingers although your MP I hope will restore our frozen pensions, this your opportunity to do something for all of here, get IDS's ear and give him both barrels. He does not know whats right and whats wrong and is an honourable person, we are counting on you to make a difference here, no jokes here, see what you can do, there is a case of tiger in for you.

Have a good break and enjoy what London has to offer.

I had the Typoons over me when I got back, shows you who the important chap is dont you think? They have flown over London with Red Arrows with the Olympic parade are now back in Lincolnshire! You will have to make do with the council dust cartbiggrin.png .

You will notice though that the transport is much better than it was and it was not bad before, Liverpool Street is really rather pleasant from what it used to be although your local trains are now over 40 years old, they still perform. London Overground has replaced those old 313/315 units with brand new trains and good they are too. this is the legacy Londoner's will see better transport, do try and get a ride on the new routemaster (route 38 Hackney to Victoria) and dont forget the Bomber Command Memorial between Green Park and Hyde Park Corner.

The beer goes without saying but Forks Hunting is now banned even in Chingers although your MP I hope will restore our frozen pensions, this your opportunity to do something for all of here, get IDS's ear and give him both barrels. He does not know whats right and whats wrong and is an honourable person, we are counting on you to make a difference here, no jokes here, see what you can do, there is a case of tiger in for you.

Have a good break and enjoy what London has to offer.

Local/London transport has improved A well it couldn't get much worse, last time H/M used it last year a Sunday for my trip to Heathrow got a ticket from my local station arrived at Finsbury park only to find that ALL the train's to Heathrow had been cancelled with no one there to help out my only option was the grab a Black cab cost £87 only just made it in time. Sent Lon/Transport a stinking letter, reply you should have been in formed when you booked the ticket but if I go to the station I got the ticket's from I MIGHT be able to get a refund of sort's that's providing of course I still had my ticket for proof of journey. Great help that was when I was in the non flooded W/H City. Upshot will H/M ever use public transport again not on your life.

Last time I was in Hackney many year's ago it put the fear of Buddha up me Ridley road market was the pit's, and to crown it all the pie and mash shop had closed down and is now a place selling curried Goat, so new route master or not I will not be going, but thank's for the update anyway, Rant over.

Re the Chingford bit haven't lived there for many year's that was when Maggy was in power, now reside in Hertfordshire lot's of Hunting there all be it following a drag help's keep the old hand in for fending orrrf the lower class peep's from water city. That's unless they have a case of Tiger under their arm of course.

Question, is the by-pass still open ie not flooded in N/S ??? as H/M will be using it hopefully on Saturday for his trip to BKK all I need is for it to be buggered and have to go through the so called town. If you all gather about 1pm at the B/P you will see the the procession fly by I will wave royaly as one does but sorry no autographs.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Buried underneath a car park behind a block of council offices, the skeletal remains of a man were discovered in the British city of Leicester this week, with a metal arrow lodged in its back and wrapped simply in a shroud.

Read more: http://www.theage.co...l#ixzz26Jh91oOf

Looks like King Richard got shot in the back.......was he going or coming. ...........whistling.gif

They do not treat the upper classes very well in England do they.

Edited by harrry

Fred, is your diplomatic passport issued automatically, or does someone come up from the Embassy in Bangkok with it every few years?

Not just someone....a whole fleet of roadmasteres makes their way to HMs domain. Of course to save costs only bacon butties are served at such functions.

Fred, is your diplomatic passport issued automatically, or does someone come up from the Embassy in Bangkok with it every few years?

Not just someone....a whole fleet of roadmasteres makes their way to HMs domain. Of course to save costs only bacon butties are served at such functions.

Of course it's delivered and with the royal seal.

Yes got rid of that bounder Richard the 111 him of the house of York at Bosworth in 1485 ushering in us Tudor's.

Bacon Butties Scotish smoked salmon at the very least.

What will you do without H/M to liven your day's I ask myself. Anyway not to long and I shall be back with all the social update's.

Still have one day left so get you post in sharpish.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Boris is a top man, interlectual, buffoon, but you have to admit her puts a smile on your face and would you not love to share a pint down the pub with him?

I am sorry but Boris is an idiot. He got all the glory for the London Olympics after his predecessor actuall GOT them for London. His articles in The Spectator about the Hillsborough tragedy, and for which he had to make a grovelling apology today, show him as being so. I have often thought he would do well in Thai politics. He is so bad that the Tories want him to challenge Boy David.

Boris is a top man, interlectual, buffoon, but you have to admit her puts a smile on your face and would you not love to share a pint down the pub with him?

I am sorry but Boris is an idiot. He got all the glory for the London Olympics after his predecessor actuall GOT them for London. His articles in The Spectator about the Hillsborough tragedy, and for which he had to make a grovelling apology today, show him as being so. I have often thought he would do well in Thai politics. He is so bad that the Tories want him to challenge Boy David.

I remember the Hillsborough game, being a Forest supporter, I guessed the Liverpool lads would arrive late, for whatever reason and it was an accident waiting to happen from then on, sadly.

My daughter used to work for Ken and travelled to Singapore and Canada to help London secure the games. My opinion, for what its worth is that Ken was a dour character and he might very well have laid the foundations but to have a downbeat pesimist in charge at the event would have been a disaster and as for setting up an office with Chavezland for cheap fuel that never came, his time has come and gone but he does not realize it.

So Fred, which parts of deepest Hertfordshire do you now go to, not McMullen land is it?

By pass as far as I know is running ok, lorries appear to bringing in earth inot the city to bloster defences, or so I am advised, some areas look open to water encroachment to me, but the TOK seems to be ok. It is worrying how much extra flat preparation has been done on what was last year under water, where is the water going to go? Does not look good.

So Fred, which parts of deepest Hertfordshire do you now go to, not McMullen land is it?

By pass as far as I know is running ok, lorries appear to bringing in earth inot the city to bloster defences, or so I am advised, some areas look open to water encroachment to me, but the TOK seems to be ok. It is worrying how much extra flat preparation has been done on what was last year under water, where is the water going to go? Does not look good.

Thank's for that Dave look's like I shall have plain sailing but you never know finger's crossed.

Great Amwell Hert's, local the George the 1V free house I think well used to be great bitter. What ever they don't close early that might be because the local chief of police drink's there. Not unlike Thailand's set up come to think of it.

Just looked up the weather and yesterday it was 15c during the day and 10c at night cant wait.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H/CITY.

Edited by fredob43

Fred, do you have your speech ready for the Opening of Parliament? You might want to slip in a bit about the British Pensioners over here who are suffereing. I am sure Lillibet won't mind, she must be tired of the same thing every year.

I see you are off to Bangkok to buy some new shorts. You kept that one quiet, slipping away to see Prince William and Kate, but I am not sure shorts would be the proper attire for meeting your future King-in Law, our Cousin King, or whatever you toffs call each other.

Anyway, hope you have a good journey home

Fred, do you have your speech ready for the Opening of Parliament? You might want to slip in a bit about the British Pensioners over here who are suffereing. I am sure Lillibet won't mind, she must be tired of the same thing every year.

I see you are off to Bangkok to buy some new shorts. You kept that one quiet, slipping away to see Prince William and Kate, but I am not sure shorts would be the proper attire for meeting your future King-in Law, our Cousin King, or whatever you toffs call each other.

How did you Know that I write the Queen's speech !!! Just show's you how thing's get out.

If you must know he call's me Frederick and I refer to him as Will's.

Re the short's have 6 pare's but 2 are looking a bit the worst for ware, one must keep the attire looking smart, after all H/M cant have peep's thinking I come from place's like Pattaya or Buddha forbid N/Smog, just wouldn't be Cricket.

Sorry but cant do anything re the pensions have tried but my pull with the power's that be is not finite.

Thank's for the good journey bit but it's not home anymore not been for over 15 year's as I said my pull is not finite and even H/M if I hadn't got out would still be paying tax and we don't want any of that nonsense what.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

How did you Know that I write the Queen's speech !!! Just show's you how thing's get out.

Re the short's have 6 pare's but 2 are looking a bit the worst for ware, one must keep the attire looking smart, after all H/M cant have peep's thinking I come from place's like Pattaya or Buddha forbid N/Smog, just wouldn't be Cricket.

Sorry but cant do anything re the pensions have tried but my pull with the power's that be is not finite.

Thank's for the good journey bit but it's not home anymore not been for over 15 year's as I said my pull is not finite and even H/M if I hadn't got out would still be paying tax and we don't want any of that nonsense what.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Fred I hear you do your shopping in Primark, trying to make out your a Muslim so no one sees youbiggrin.png Still at about 3 quid a go why not eh! Could do with Primark in NS, does not look like Robinsons have made any moves! Still we do have a special shops for peeps from KPP its aptly called FAIRYLANDlaugh.png Cant think why.......................

A good dump od the wet stuff yesterday but nowt today so will call that a draw, the level of the river about 2-3 kms west of the Bangkok Road bridge would be concerning me if I lived there, 10' would put it through and there are no defences just like the south side of the river, perhaps its democrat territory, the folks I see dont look like it though! Another day goes by though so lets hope for the best.

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Fred I hear you do your shopping in Primark, trying to make out your a Muslim so no one sees youbiggrin.png Still at about 3 quid a go why not eh! Could do with Primark in NS, does not look like Robinsons have made any moves! Still we do have a special shops for peeps from KPP its aptly called FAIRYLANDlaugh.png Cant think why.......................

A good dump od the wet stuff yesterday but nowt today so will call that a draw, the level of the river about 2-3 kms west of the Bangkok Road bridge would be concerning me if I lived there, 10' would put it through and there are no defences just like the south side of the river, perhaps its democrat territory, the folks I see dont look like it though! Another day goes by though so lets hope for the best.

Your a very lucky man Dave you seem to be getting my last post, well for some time anyway.

Primark must admit I have been in one of their so called store's was looking for some traveling trousers some time back and had been in M&S they did not have what I wanted the next shop I came to that sold clothe's in I go only to be greeted with what looked like a second hand place lot's of cheap and nasty thing's piled high a quick glance round and I got out sharpish it was only when I was outside did I notice the name. As luck would have it I was not spotted by any of my upper class chums not good for the image dont you know.

What make's you think that Robinsons would want to have a store in N/S even Primark would have second thought's..... I think they have one in Harlow, now's there's a thought maybe you lot down there can have a word with Harlow council and get one of those twin thing's going.

H/M was wondering who in there right mind would name a place Fairyland must make an effort to get there one day if only to give it the H/M report, don't panic it wont be soon.

Omitted to mention Dave that in and earlier post you uttered the word McMullen the worst brewer in England allegedly they are on a par with Primark and Harlow, there is a place in Thailand that's pretty rough as well but the name has slipped H/M mind you'll be pleased to hear.

Orrrf now to get some sleep up at the crack of 9am to sort out packing for the midday trip to BKK.

Hope to see you all as H/M sweep's (That might brighten the place up) down the By-Pass tomorrow.

Will put a few food parcels in the boot just in case you have more rain overnight.

The ever thoughtful,

H/M K.P.P.

W/H CITY.

Edited by fredob43

More rain indeed last night but the standing water has now gone, grey skies above though so probably more later.

Heard some strange wailing sounds mid morning from the direction of the by pass expect that Fred drawing breath on his way to buy some trousers in Bangkok. you will recoginize him, the only one walking round in his underpants!

Right about Primark, like a jumble sale come free for all but jolly popular non the less. It must have been a shock for you having to mix with all those normal shoppers although they can get a bit rowdy and are prone to get physical when there is a bargain about.

You did not tell us and we are all dieing to know, which airline has agreed to transport you?

Is there a more wonderfull place to be on a nice sunny day than Nakhon Sawan? Well Fred obviously thinks so, Primark, Poundland, the 99p shop all seem haunts of quasi Hunt Master for these are the real reasons for his trip back to the Un Promised Land. Let us wish him well and hope we dont have to have a whip round!

More rain indeed last night but the standing water has now gone, grey skies above though so probably more later.

Heard some strange wailing sounds mid morning from the direction of the by pass expect that Fred drawing breath on his way to buy some trousers in Bangkok. you will recoginize him, the only one walking round in his underpants!

Right about Primark, like a jumble sale come free for all but jolly popular non the less. It must have been a shock for you having to mix with all those normal shoppers although they can get a bit rowdy and are prone to get physical when there is a bargain about.

You did not tell us and we are all dieing to know, which airline has agreed to transport you?

Between the 2 of us, I did hear that Fred was using the Queen's Flight. Wills and Kate have decided to stay here in Asia till people in UK have forgotten what her boobs look like. (They are very nice too, but isn't every young ladies' these days?) So, the aircraft was sitting there spare and Fred was offered. Of course, they had to clean it up a bit as Fred's high standards have to be upheld. I think tthey were scared he might miss lunch tomorrow at the Palace where Lillibet and Fred were due to discuss the Opening of Parliament. Also she wants to know if Fred would support Boris in a Tory leadership contest.

Is there a more wonderfull place to be on a nice sunny day than Nakhon Sawan? Well Fred obviously thinks so, Primark, Poundland, the 99p shop all seem haunts of quasi Hunt Master for these are the real reasons for his trip back to the Un Promised Land. Let us wish him well and hope we dont have to have a whip round!

A much nicer place to be than N/S is uphere in the hills where the air is fresh and clean and there are no floods to worry about.

If there is going to be a whip around I want to first to use it on King Fred.

Lets be honest here, Jodphurs with holes in are hardly what the self aclaimed H/M should strutting about in, down to his underpants fro what I have heard and it just not on, letting the side down etc A wooly jumper instead of a red H/M tunic...........is he the right man for the job or would he better peedling TIGER down at your local hostlery? You lot had better sort this out, we dont have that sort of PROBLEM down here! What. ...6 -------1 to the Arsenal, now thats where the real royalty is, I expect Fred is banged up with Leyton Orient, West Ham or Toottenham Hotspurs, is the man beyond repair I ask?