Dry Ginger

cardholder

Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale is usually available, but is a bit scarce at the moment, in Thailand. Since the floods at the end of last year, many of their mixers have been in short supply, including Indian Tonic Water. I have been bringing some in from Malaysia in recent months. Hopefully supplies will return to normal soon..? licklips.gif

• Like 1

Yes, Schweppes is the only one, Foodland used to have a nice spicy Jamaican Ginger Beer but I don't recall having seen it in the past few years.

Available at 2/3 7-11's in my area and every Tops I've visited in the past month. If buying in bulk, I'd suggest BigC, Makro, Tesco, Carrefoure.

Note that 99% Thais have no idea what it is, and sometimes they think it has alcohol and will try to enforce the selling hours thing - just remain patient and eventually you'll be able to convince them it's a soft drink. (I've also had that problem with root beer 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Schweppes is the only one, Foodland used to have a nice spicy Jamaican Ginger Beer but I don't recall having seen it in the past few years.

Available at 2/3 7-11's in my area and every Tops I've visited in the past month. If buying in bulk, I'd suggest BigC, Makro, Tesco, Carrefoure.

Note that 99% Thais have no idea what it is, and sometimes they think it has alcohol and will try to enforce the selling hours thing - just remain patient and eventually you'll be able to convince them it's a soft drink. (I've also had that problem with root beer 8-)

Bought at Tesco yesterday, first time they've had it since the floods!