TAT To Unveil Miracle Thailand 2012 Campaign

webfact

I've been seeing this ad campaign on TV recently. Compared to Malaysia, Truly Asia, and the Singapore one, they are amateurish and starts off with a nice big advert for a mall (I wonder which TAT directors family owns that one) .

i cant think of anywhere that gives worse value for money on designer/branded goods than thailand , thats why the copies here sell so well, ...i pay half for trainers and aftershave is 70% cheaper in the UK........the only thing that is on a par or cheaper is the food chains , Fuji,oishi , sizzler etc

So the beaches are crap. The facilities are dirty and unusable, the shopping is expensive and you tend to eat in the foreign chain store eateries. I wonder why you come on holiday to Thailand for a couple of months then ermm.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a more appropriate and honest ad campaign would be something like this:

post-142151-0-69354100-1335142345_thumb.

Miracle Thailand -- Where Happy Endings are Still Affordable

or

post-142151-0-62591400-1335142567_thumb.

Miracle Thailand -- We Take Care

Edited by xthAi76s
  • Like 1

i have been here a month so far on this trip , i've been to a few beaches in north pattaya and 2 in rayong , i have NEVER seen them looking so dirty , plastic bottles , beer bottles , plastic bags , poly food containers etc etc , i needed to use the toilet while in northern hatmeuramphung beach..........i paid 5b but could not use them, the filthy disgusting state of them turned my guts , and if i wanted toilet paper it would be 10b more !! , ..........i jumped back on my motorbike in search of another hopefully cleaner toilet , after about 4-5 km i found another ''public'' toilet, .........talk about ''hong nam'' there was so much water flooding the place mixed with urine among god knows what else , ....again 5b + 10 for a tissue , i could not use the mens as they were unfit for any westerner, if not,any human being, i used the ladies toilet instead which was slightly better , but with no soap or towel/hand tissues , , i will return to these places in a few weeks to take some photos and post them on-line somewhere , the following day i had a tummy bug and needed anti-biotics , i've seen cleaner facilities in africa !..............amazing, miracle thailand , good luck with your BS campaign !

Thailand, the Hub of Rotten Toilets.

Thailand, the Hub of no-Soap and no toilet paper Lavatories.

Thailand, the Hub of Trashed Beaches

TAT workers' job description is to shine the most flattering light on Thailand. If you like the Park Avenue cereal sellers on Children's TV (cereal packed with sugar, artificial coloring, artificial flavors, puffed air), then you'll appreciate what TAT does.

Actually, Thailand has much wholesome potential that's not even known about by TAT or Thais. Example: near me is a large hill with a wealth of potential as a park specializing in rock climbing and river rafting. Local Thais have no inkling. They're either at the mall buying whitening cream, or watching screaming soppy soap operas advertising whitening cream, or eating MSG laden rice.

The woman in the photo looks more farang than Thai. Half her derriere is the size of the whole package I purchase here.

• Like 1

i have been here a month so far on this trip , i've been to a few beaches in north pattaya and 2 in rayong , i have NEVER seen them looking so dirty , plastic bottles , beer bottles , plastic bags , poly food containers etc etc , i needed to use the toilet while in northern hatmeuramphung beach..........i paid 5b but could not use them, the filthy disgusting state of them turned my guts , and if i wanted toilet paper it would be 10b more !! , ..........i jumped back on my motorbike in search of another hopefully cleaner toilet , after about 4-5 km i found another ''public'' toilet, .........talk about ''hong nam'' there was so much water flooding the place mixed with urine among god knows what else , ....again 5b + 10 for a tissue , i could not use the mens as they were unfit for any westerner, if not,any human being, i used the ladies toilet instead which was slightly better , but with no soap or towel/hand tissues , , i will return to these places in a few weeks to take some photos and post them on-line somewhere , the following day i had a tummy bug and needed anti-biotics , i've seen cleaner facilities in africa !..............amazing, miracle thailand , good luck with your BS campaign !

Thailand, the Hub of Rotten Toilets.

Thailand, the Hub of no-Soap and no toilet paper Lavatories.

Thailand, the Hub of Trashed Beaches

TAT workers' job description is to shine the most flattering light on Thailand. If you like the Park Avenue cereal sellers on Children's TV (cereal packed with sugar, artificial coloring, artificial flavors, puffed air), then you'll appreciate what TAT does.

Actually, Thailand has much wholesome potential that's not even known about by TAT or Thais. Example: near me is a large hill with a wealth of potential as a park specializing in rock climbing and river rafting. Local Thais have no inkling. They're either at the mall buying whitening cream, or watching screaming soppy soap operas advertising whitening cream, or eating MSG laden rice.

The woman in the photo looks more farang than Thai. Half her derriere is the size of the whole package I purchase here.

I couldn't find an appropriate photo that wouldn't get my post deleted ... ;)

So I said to the family

"OK kids, its coming up to holidays and it's make your mind up time!

a. Disney World Florida

b. Skiing in Canada

c. Visit a Trout farm In Thailand

I was dusting off my fly's in the hope they would choose a miracle decision. They will have a family chat tomorrow, I will be sure to let you know the result ;)

So I said to the family

"OK kids, its coming up to holidays and it's make your mind up time!

a. Disney World Florida

b. Skiing in Canada

c. Visit a Trout farm In Thailand

I was dusting off my fly's in the hope they would choose a miracle decision. They will have a family chat tomorrow, I will be sure to let you know the result wink.png

Can´t wait.wink.png