Where To Find Thai Buddhist Alter

pico

:D Hi all buddhist fellow friends.

I'm going to bkk in feb, so think of getting a set of unique thai alter back home so where

can find these alter?

Do these shop sell doind shipping as well? :o

If not how do i ship thing home?

I hope i can get some help :D

Thank you

There are stores that sell these kinds of things. There MIGHT be law concerning exporting Buddha images that would affect you. My wife says that the stores are called "phra put tha aroop" or something similar....she also says if you go to a wat they could probably tell you where one of these stores is located.

Edited by chownah

:D Hi all buddhist fellow friends.

I'm going to bkk in feb, so think of getting a set of unique thai alter back home so where 

can find these alter?

Do these shop sell doind shipping as well? :o

If not how do i ship thing home?

I hope i can get some help  :D

Thank you

In Bangkok there's a long row of shops along Bamrung Meuang Rd that sell altars (sets of nesting wooden tables, mostly) and other Buddhist paraphernalia. I doubt they typically arrange shipping, so you might have to handle that on your own, but you could always ask.

There are stores that sell these kinds of things. There MIGHT be law concerning exporting Buddha images that would affect you. My wife says that the stores are called "phra put tha aroop" or something similar....she also says if you go to a wat they could probably tell you where one of these stores is located.

:o Thank chownah & sabaijai

Do u know where to find shipping agent in bangkok ? can someone help on these? :D

Edited by pico