79 Year Old British Ex-Serviceman Arrested In South Pattaya With 13 Year Old Boy

Rimmer

Jingthing,

Unfortunately I do get it and have to agree with what you say. Would just make me feel better if he had his b0ll0cks cut off; being selfih in my post.

hmmm... <deleted> cut off, hang him high. i wonder why nobody talks about the 13-year boy and the 700 Baht he got every time? correct me if i am wrong, but was it mentioned anywhere that the boy was forced every time into the lewd act or did he willing comply when his iPhone rang?

Come on Naam. You can do better than that.

The kid is a minor. If you genuinely believe that then you are - ipso facto - condoning saying that paedophilia is ok, so long as the kid is being rewarded for it, and that is a logical argument I don't think anyone wants to progress too far down.

Edited by bendix

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"This boy had a choice. He did not need to answer the telephone to meet up with the pedo. The boy did not need to travel to meet up with the pedo. On previous occasions, he did not need to have sexual relations with the pedo."

Nisa, it is true. The boy did not need to answer the telephone to meet up with the pedophile. The boy did not need to travel to meet up with the pedo. The boy had previous sexual relations with the pedo. This is fact. What transpired is in the news article.

But now we have a news article so that people in Thailand, Germany and the rest of the world can equate Falang=child molester based on this story. It gives more fuel to the fire. I KNOW that every Falang I meet in Thailand is not necessarily a child molester. But a story like this makes it seem like every old man coming to Thailand is going there to have sex with a child. That kind of bothers me.

So, your point is what? The story should not be reported or they should have not arrested him?

It kind of bother me that you read a story about a person with a certain attribute (foreigner) and somehow believe that the rest of the population are going to believe his bad deeds must be true of all people with that attribute.

Are all 79 year old people child molesters?

Are all men child molesters?

Are all ex military folks child molesters?

Are all people in Pattaya child molesters?

Are all people with cell phones child molesters?

Are all people with cars child molesters?

Are all people visiting Thailand child molesters?

Is it rational or normal to think these things because of this news story?

If you are mad about, because you believe, Thailand being portrayed as a child molesting haven then blame the molesters and not a 13-year old or the police or the news for reporting such events.

Edited by Nisa

I was refering specifically to your suggestion that he should learn Thai and read the english language translations of the Thai law. His opinions are one thing but suggesting he doesn't understand Thais and Thai law was a touch ironic.

Clearly he doesn't understand the laws based on his comment about prostitution here and it would seem he also doesn't read Thai based news if he is taking such offense to an English (foreign) )based news story about a farang child molester. And I am not even sure you are right in your insinuation that he can read Thai or is from Thailand.

Edited by Nisa

I find it morally reprehensible that there is a part of Thaivisa who seems to apportioning some blame on this to a 13 year old boy because he was being paid. This is an abusive relationship between a man in his 70s with economic power and a local boy MANY years younger than the legal age of maturity.

Shall we turn our attention to Vietnam now and suggest that the little girls who Gary Glitter was abusing are culpable because they were perhaps bought the occasional meal.

Shameful. Truly shameful.

• Like 2

I find it morally reprehensible that there is a part of Thaivisa who seems to apportioning some blame on this to a 13 year old boy because he was being paid. This is an abusive relationship between a man in his 70s with economic power and a local boy MANY years younger than the legal age of maturity.

Shall we turn our attention to Vietnam now and suggest that the little girls who Gary Glitter was abusing are culpable because they were perhaps bought the occasional meal.

If they were being abused, it was with the permission of their parents, with whom ( if I remember correctly ) they, and he, were living. Yet they were never charged!

If they were being abused, it was with the permission of their parents, with whom ( if I remember correctly ) they, and he, were living. Yet they were never charged!

Again, another person seeking to steer the blame away from the one person in these situations with power - the abuser.

Tell me, how do you know the 13 year old boy in this instance has family in Pattaya?

Which part of a man in his seventies using economic power to abuse a 13 year old boy don't you understand as being the fault of the abuser.

There is a group of Thaivisa people who will do anything - stretch any argument, no matter how incredulously - to somehow find fault with the locals, even now - it seems - when it comes to assessing the relative merits of paedophiles and their victims.

A new low for Thai Visa.

• Like 1

It is no different than blaming a women for being raped because of what she wore or blaming a women for her husband beating her because she didn't listen to him.

Here's the problem: you equate with this boy and this old Pedo did with the same thing as a woman being raped for what she wore, or a woman being beaten because she didn't listen to him.

In the woman being raped scenario, it would be analagous to the subject matter of this story if the rapist telephoned the woman, the woman agreed to meet the rapist in his car to give him oral sex in exchange for 700 baht, and then she telephoned the police and the news media to inform them "be at the corner of these two sois because I am going to get raped tonight".

In the woman being beaten situation, it would be similar if the woman had been telephoned by her husband, agreed to meet her husband to be beaten, showed up at the pre-arranged spot in which they agreed she would be beaten, and once again telephoned the police and news media that she was going to get beaten later that evening.

What you are describing is not the same as what happened. Take a cue from Elizabeth Smart, who was 14 years old when some lunatic broke into her house with a knife and demanded that she accompany him or he would kill her and her sister. Now that is rape and that is child molestation and it is unfortunate that the maximum the abductor can get is life in prison. To equate what happened to this boy as the same as what happened to Elizabeth Smart, or other children who are forced into sexual servitude is not the same.

• Like 1

Jingthing,

Unfortunately I do get it and have to agree with what you say. Would just make me feel better if he had his b0ll0cks cut off; being selfih in my post.

hmmm... <deleted> cut off, hang him high. i wonder why nobody talks about the 13-year boy and the 700 Baht he got every time? correct me if i am wrong, but was it mentioned anywhere that the boy was forced every time into the lewd act or did he willing comply when his iPhone rang?

Come on Naam. You can do better than that.

The kid is a minor. If you genuinely believe that then you are - ipso facto - condoning saying that paedophilia is ok, so long as the kid is being rewarded for it, and that is a logical argument I don't think anyone wants to progress too far down.

Bleeding heck- when I was 13, no one would have made me willingly do anything like that if I didn't choose to do so, and no one is claiming that he was there by anything other than choice. Back "ome", I know that many children lose their virginity by 13. We're not talking about very young children here.

PS. Jerry Lee married his 13 year old cousin, and in saudi, it was acceptable for 70 year old men to "marry" girls of that age when I was there.

What you are describing is not the same as what happened. Take a cue from Elizabeth Smart, who was 14 years old when some lunatic broke into her house with a knife and demanded that she accompany him or he would kill her and her sister. Now that is rape and that is child molestation and it is unfortunate that the maximum the abductor can get is life in prison. To equate what happened to this boy as the same as what happened to Elizabeth Smart, or other children who are forced into sexual servitude is not the same.

You mean the Elizabeth Smart who denied who she was when police first confronted her and the Elizabeth Smart who was not being held by her captors but was free to leave any time she wanted? By the way .. none of these things make her any less a victim.

Dude, please stop. The only thing you are proving is that somehow a 13-year old boy should be held accountable for being molested but a 14-year old American should not be. As well, you condemn the boy (victim!!!) for working with police to set-up and get arrested his molester.

Edited by Nisa

Bleeding heck- when I was 13, no one would have made me willingly do anything like that if I didn't choose to do so, and no one is claiming that he was there by anything other than choice. Back "ome", I know that many children lose their virginity by 13. We're not talking about very young children here.

PS. Jerry Lee married his 13 year old cousin, and in saudi, it was acceptable for 70 year old men to "marry" girls of that age when I was there.

Thankfully individuals like you are in the minority (and many in jail) who believe it is okay for a 79 year old man to have sex with a 13-year old, as long as the 13-year old was not physically forced. By the way, what happened to Jerry Lee Lewis after he married the 13-year old .. and this was back before people knew what they know now about the damage and victimization of such things to a child.

By the way, at what age do you think it is not okay to have sex with a child who appears willing?

And was your first experience with a 79-year old man? Too bad, because maybe you would then understand this is wrong.

Edited by Nisa

You mean the Elizabeth Smart who denied who she was when police first confronted her and the Elizabeth Smart who was not being held by her captors but was free to leave any time she wanted? By the way .. none of these things make her any less a victim.

Dude, please stop. The only thing you are proving is that somehow a 13-year old boy should be held accountable for being molested but a 14-year old American should not be. As well, you condemn the boy (victim!!!) for working with police to set-up and get arrested his molester.

As I recall, Elizabeth Smart was tied up and couldn't just leave. She denied she was Elizabeth Smart because both of her abductors were with her at the time. To equate the ordeal that Elizabeth Smart endured to what occurred with this 13 year old boy, is an insult to Elizabeth Smart.

Clearly he doesn't understand the laws based on his comment about prostitution here and it would seem he also doesn't read Thai based news if he is taking such offense to an English (foreign) )based news story about a farang child molester. And I am not even sure you are right in your insinuation that he can read Thai or is from Thailand.

You don't know anything about me or anything for that matter. Yup, I am Thai and its where I was born. I am not taking offense to an English based news story about a Falang child molester. I am pointing out what it really is and that is for publicity so the rest of the world can think that Thailand is a place where Thais sell their children for money to wealthy foreigners and that all these old Falang coming to Thailand are here to rape children. Of course we as Thais love that reputation.

And it's really nice when the foreigner can tell the Thai about how he doesn't understand Thailand or the culture, and that foreigner then uses the Thai flag as his avatar. And because he waives the Thai flag, he is an expert in Thai culture.

Did you learn to read Thai growing up in Orange County? If you did, then you would know a story like this also appears in Thai language newspapers when the molester is Thai. It is what is called news. I can't believe if you read Thai news that you would feel the need to believe it is such a stereotype to report, in farnag based news papers, when a farang molests a child?

You might want to consider shutting up now. You're starting to reveal far more enlightened and advanced ideas on this subject than I think you might want to.

Yes, kids lose their virginity at 13. Usually to, say, 14 year olds. NOT to mature men. How is that so incomprehensible to you?

As for how advanced you were when you were 13: well, all I can say is that the level of critical thinking and maturity you are showing at your current age on this subject probably suggests you weren't fully responsible for your actions back then.

• Like 2

As I recall, Elizabeth Smart was tied up and couldn't just leave. She denied she was Elizabeth Smart because both of her abductors were with her at the time. To equate the ordeal that Elizabeth Smart endured to what occurred with this 13 year old boy, is an insult to Elizabeth Smart.

She denied this to armed police. The vast majority of the time they were together she could have run away any time she wanted rather than wearing disguises when she went out. But this is getting off topic and I certainly don't want you to start saying she was only a victim during the initial period when she was held captive and kidnapped. By the way, do you know the back story of this 13-year old boy? I didn't think so.

I am out of here ... It is sick to sit here and read people blame in any way shape or form this child for being a victim and it is just as wrong to believe an adult having sex with a 13-year old is in anyway shape or form acceptable.

• Like 1

By the way, do you know the back story of this 13-year old boy? I didn't think so.

Do you?

I certainly don't want you to start saying she was only a victim during the initial period when she was held captive and kidnapped.

You really do a good job of twisting words so it is the opposite of what the person said. Elizabeth Smart was a pure victim, 100%. You're the one saying she was only a victim when she was only a victim during the initial period...it didn't come from me.

Thankfully individuals like you are in the minority (and many in jail) who believe it is okay for a 79 year old man to have sex with a 13-year old, as long as the 13-year old was not physically forced. By the way, what happened to Jerry Lee Lewis after he married the 13-year old .. and this was back before people knew what they know now about the damage and victimization of such things to a child.

By the way, at what age do you think it is not okay to have sex with a child who appears willing?

And was your first experience with a 79-year old man? Too bad, because maybe you would then understand this is wrong.

I certainly don't think it's OK for a 70 year old man to marry a teenager, but the saudis do

I never said that it was all right to have child prostitution etc. ( in a perfect world.............. ).

What I am saying is that a 13 year old is not necessarily a child, other than legally, and has control over his/ her own actions.

How do you regard the practice of Thai schoolgirls having sex with rich Thai businessmen to make money to buy mobile phones and other toys? I have yet to hear of any well publicised court cases concerning that- but then of course it's OK as long as it's Thai on Thai, no?

The age to have sex is at the legal age, in whichever country one is residing in. In my country that is 16. In other countries it may be different. I believe it is 15 in Thailand.

If I'd met a nice 79 year old woman when I was a lad, and she offered me what I thought was a lot of money, I might very well have rogered her, but the offer was never forthcoming.

Lot of that stuff was going on on the British Navy sailing ships ..I think it was considered " Normal" in those days ,same for the Catholic church way back ..I read even Tibetan monks had a " Service" little boy as well to keep them warm on those long winter nights ..Go figure ...

Edited by sauvagecheri

You might want to consider shutting up now. You're starting to reveal far more enlightened and advanced ideas on this subject than I think you might want to.

Yes, kids lose their virginity at 13. Usually to, say, 14 year olds. NOT to mature men. How is that so incomprehensible to you?

As for how advanced you were when you were 13: well, all I can say is that the level of critical thinking and maturity you are showing at your current age on this subject probably suggests you weren't fully responsible for your actions back then.

I believe that I have refrained from making personal comments about anyone else here. Perhaps you might try doing the same.

The forum is not about you!

Most of the posts have been twisted by posters using the law--and child under age, accusing others of condoning the old perv-when in fact near all have been outraged by the act. The thing here is the police broke the law, by using a minor to do an act with the oldster to catch him ????   SICK move to be exact, if they cannot catch him legally then it is sad.

We say these minors should never be exposed to lewd acts, This is the joke.  I wonder if any reporters or police would ask their child to go and have sex to catch the guy. Please Nisa don't twist stories to gain brownie points, we all want to protect under aged kids, I read nowhere where a poster said it was ok for the oldster to do the act. Kids are being used by business-law-parents, for monetary gain, and most of these kids are trained to do it.  Get the people who gain from them,  and nail them good, I can compare their crime with the oldsters.

• Like 1

Most of the posts have been twisted by posters using the law--and child under age, accusing others of condoning the old perv-when in fact near all have been outraged by the act. The thing here is the police broke the law, by using a minor to do an act with the oldster to catch him ???? SICK move to be exact, if they cannot catch him legally then it is sad.

We say these minors should never be exposed to lewd acts, This is the joke. I wonder if any reporters or police would ask their child to go and have sex to catch the guy. Please Nisa don't twist stories to gain brownie points, we all want to protect under aged kids, I read nowhere where a poster said it was ok for the oldster to do the act. Kids are being used by business-law-parents, for monetary gain, and most of these kids are trained to do it. Get the people who gain from them, and nail them good, I can compare their crime with the oldsters.

There are so many vague generalisations and 'suspicions presented as facts' in this post that it's not worth addressing.

• Like 1

Most of the posts have been twisted by posters using the law--and child under age, accusing others of condoning the old perv-when in fact near all have been outraged by the act. The thing here is the police broke the law, by using a minor to do an act with the oldster to catch him ???? SICK move to be exact, if they cannot catch him legally then it is sad.

We say these minors should never be exposed to lewd acts, This is the joke. I wonder if any reporters or police would ask their child to go and have sex to catch the guy. Please Nisa don't twist stories to gain brownie points, we all want to protect under aged kids, I read nowhere where a poster said it was ok for the oldster to do the act. Kids are being used by business-law-parents, for monetary gain, and most of these kids are trained to do it. Get the people who gain from them, and nail them good, I can compare their crime with the oldsters.

There are so many vague generalisations and 'suspicions presented as facts' in this post that it's not worth addressing.

Full of facts , but guess you dont want to believe them

• Like 1

bendix -You posted-

=== "I hope you don't mind but I'm going for a shower. I feel decidedly grubby in such company." ===

For a man who lives in this part of the world, you are very thin skinned giggle.gif

A teacher I presume.wink.png

The old guy gave a Blow Job to the boy, maybe not much more what they could do anyway, in his age and looking at him on the foto.tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1