Loaded And Locked

Gonzo the Face

I wonder if Mods have alter egos (sock puppets) like mak mak dufus and then use him to bait people so the thread goes off topic and then gets closed.

In fairness to that thread being locked, if the OP just wrote a simple complaint rather than spamming three threads without information, I think it would have stayed open. If someone had a bad experience it isn't defamation to say so. It is if they keep slamming and slamming without compromise. Just because someone is a sponsor it shouldn't hold them above criticism. Especially if it is a good business, I think that they would welcome suggestions. But to just slagg off someone sponsor or not without specific examples is just ignorant and rude.

Personally, I agree with that op that the place is slightly overpriced and average quality. But I am very picky and I expect a place to do better than what I can do at home. Homestyle steakhouses are not where I usually eat. I spend my money on food that is either difficult to prepare or hard to get ingredients. I will say that their desserts are very good though and worth it if I wasn't trying to shed a few.