Andriod App Open From Links In The Top-Story Emails.

Drew345

Hello Thai Visa,

I have an Andriod phone and downloaded and installed the ThaiVisa App. I open it and test it and it works fine.

I get emails everyday from ThaiVisa with the current stories. I open the email with the gmail application, scroll down to an interesting story and click on it. A message pops up that says "Do you know there is an ThaiVisa Andriod app?". OK, yes, I know! I installed the ThiaVisa App already! If I click "OK" it will download and install the app again (but not open the story I clicked on). If I click "cancel" it will open the ThaiVisa in the browser. But in no case will the story I clicked on open the ThaiVisa app.

Is there any way to get the ThaiVisa app to open automatically when I click on the interesting story in the daily emails? If not, then is there anyway to stop the "Do you know there is a ThaiVisa App?" message every time I click on a story in the email (even after I installed the app)? It is just frustrating to see this "Do you know there is a ThaiVisa App?" several times a day after already installing it.

If my question seems odd, try it on your own Android device. Go to an email from ThaiVisa, click on a story, and see if the Android App opens or you get that message.

Thanks,

Drew

This seems to be something in the html coding on the website that sees you are using android based browser and informs you that an android app is avail. It would be nice if there was a way to divert the web based links to open in the android app but I don't think there is. For me it just means I stay away from the web based links on my phone and just browse the site via tapatalk (the generic app that the tv app is based off of)