Thaksin's Private Plane Damaged

sriracha john

In the end, I'm helping mankind (mostly myself) a lot more than I'm hurting it (not that I really care).  

A post that highlights why Thailand will remain a 3rd world country indefinitely...

When the elite or pseudo-elite realize there are more important things for a nation to progress that might involve a bit of personal sacrifice, that is when Thailand can legitimately enter 2nd world country status. Until then, it will be relegated to an economic status only slightly higher than that of Laos.

but then.... that is what the elite want... no change for themselves or the country.

A post about a comparison between purchasing a private aircraft and going to war. Followed by a post demonstrating the ability to take things out of context.

Change is more than welcome. Unfortunately for the whinger class though, change will help less than you think.

:o

Change is certainly welcome by those that aren't afraid of educating the masses, taking care of the elderly, or aiding the disabled, instead of squandering the country's precious resources on frivolous and egotistical playthings such as a private Air Farce One.

Change can certainly help out those more deserving than those that directly profit from rampant, state-directed corruption.

As it would end their unjust manipulation of the current status quo, change is certainly NOT welcomed by the current elite.

Thaksin will eventually fall, as do all despotic tyrants… here’s hoping he hasn’t raped the land and it’s people too much in the process. Thailand deserves better than his kind.

Change is certainly welcome by those that aren't afraid of educating the masses, taking care of the elderly, or aiding the disabled, instead of squandering the country's precious resources on frivolous and egotistical playthings such as a private Air Farce One.

Change can certainly help out those more deserving than those that directly profit from rampant, state-directed corruption.

As it would end their unjust manipulation of the current status quo, change is certainly NOT welcomed by the current elite.

Thaksin will eventually fall, as do all despotic tyrants… here’s hoping he hasn’t raped the land and it’s people too much in the process. Thailand deserves better than his kind.

Like I said, change is welcome, but it will hardly "change" things as hopefuls like yourself think. If you take all of the wealth and redistribute it to the oppressed, come back in X-XX years time and it'll all be back in the hands of the original owners.... it's a fundamental law of nature. The strong survive.

:o

or accidentally catch fire, like that TG-737 flight he was due to catch, just after he was first elected. Fortunately the FBI (?) confirmed that is was just an accident - and nothing personal

I was at the airport when this happened and I saw the damaged aircraft.

The Official line was that the aircraft caught fire during refueling.

A fuel fire would have started around the fuel tanks (under the fusilage and wings) and would have burned until the aircraft was completely gone.

The damaged I witnessed was a bl00dy big hole in the front upper starboard passagenger section.

Very consistant with something 'happening' in the luggage compartment of the fist class section....

The 'accident occurred at a time the aircraft was scheduled to be airborn, but the flight had been delayed by the late arrival of the CEO.

Oddly that ties up with the first reports of a bomb which were very quickly hushed up.

I'd very much rather the CEO did fly on his aircraft, I have no desire to become collataral damage...

Wow, I hadn't heard about, or remembered, this incident.

I found the following link which has a good compliation of news and reports.

It is interesting to read the reports in chronological order.