Second Hand Eye Glasses

deejah

The ones sold on market stalls and by street vender's are new not secondhand, and cheap.

They are basic focal correction and are not made to prescription, prescription lenses are more complex in manufacture, therefore buying second hand prescription lenses would be a very stupid thing to do as it is highly unlikely the seller would be able to check the exact prescription of the lenses he was selling and match your required prescription, and in a style you like.

Timekeeper trust me I bought those for several years because they are cheap. They are just plastic. Do yourself a favor if they are for you and buy real ones. Like I said if you are buying them to donate to a cause then sure they would be welcome.

Timekeeper trust me I bought those for several years because they are cheap. They are just plastic. Do yourself a favor if they are for you and buy real ones. Like I said if you are buying them to donate to a cause then sure they would be welcome.

Gone

read again what the OP wants

better still, i will tell you

he wants second hand eye glasses, he wants to know where he might buy them locally, that's it. end of.

he does not need anyone to nanny him about the pros and cons of buying them

nor do i, save your advise for someone who wants it.........

someone did mention

that they are not used

but simply cheap and plastic

so thanks for that

i have seen cheap sellers all over thailand

but usually at temporary fairs

so where else to go looking and find them new used or otherwise

thanks again

The OP said second hand,I too sometimes look for glasses second hand. It is the frames I am after,especially sunglasses Ray Bans ,the lenses are cheap enough 500 Baht, just careful the frames are the quality ones and not the all plasic junk

The OP said second hand,I too sometimes look for glasses second hand. It is the frames I am after,especially sunglasses Ray Bans ,the lenses are cheap enough 500 Baht, just careful the frames are the quality ones and not the all plasic junk

second or new ok by me

i am probably wrong, the ones i saw were not second hand

and don't recall if they were metal or plastic

if you get your frames separate, new or used

why not get the RX lenses yourself after?

seems like an economical way especially if buying quantity

since lenses are fairly priced