Paypal For Baht/Kbank

AdamVanWildest

I sometimes get stuck without local currency while I'm awaiting bank transfers. If anyone is interested in swapping my Paypal for baht via a Kbank transfer I'd pay a little vig for the trouble.

I'm not looking for a big transfer, just enough to get by for a few days.

So I deposit 1 million bhat in your account and you transfer me $2 million bhat in paypal, but there's a catch. A few days later my paypal account is suspended, account is negative $ 2 million, account information needs to be verified. Here's the deal if you want to do it. I'll take your paypal debit card and withdraw the amount you wish for and take a 30% fee.

I don't see your problem, thus your proposal sounds fishy. You can link your PayPal account directly with your bank account at KBank. If you withdraw money from your PayPal account to your KBank account, it's automatically converted into Baht and - voila! - there you have your much needed funds in local currency. Easy as pie.

I don't see your problem, thus your proposal sounds fishy. You can link your PayPal account directly with your bank account at KBank. If you withdraw money from your PayPal account to your KBank account, it's automatically converted into Baht and - voila! - there you have your much needed funds in local currency. Easy as pie.

It does take 5 - 7 days though, but with a bit of forward planning that should not be a major problem.

Patrick

ya, i guess it does sound kinda fishy. not really sure how else to word it really.

I have $38 on paypal, looking to trade that for baht. I can withdrawl it but that takes 7-10 days to hit my bank, in 10 days i'll have plenty of money.

also open to other ideas, not trying to scam or offend anyone.

It does take 5 - 7 days though, but with a bit of forward planning that should not be a major problem.

Patrick

True, Patrick. But everything in life takes a bit of planning ahead, doesn't it? Even a telegraphic transfer from overseas takes a couple of business days before it's actually credited to the recipient's bank account.

ya, i guess it does sound kinda fishy. not really sure how else to word it really.

I have $38 on paypal, looking to trade that for baht. I can withdrawl it but that takes 7-10 days to hit my bank, in 10 days i'll have plenty of money.

also open to other ideas, not trying to scam or offend anyone.

My oh my, sounds like you are really desperate to get $38 converted, that a little over 1,000 Baht. And how, if I may humbly ask, are you going to survive on that for the next 10 days before your "plenty of money" arrives?