New To Samui, What To Do, Where To Go With Family?

I have just moved here from Phuket, i lived there for 2 years, now my fiance has been transfered here for work....i do not drive and have a 2yr old daughter. To add to that i have my sister in law bringing my 18 month old neice to meet me for the first time in just a few weeks time...im living in Bangrak and need to find places to go and things to see and do with little ones pretty fast!

Has anyine got any tips for me?? best beaches? or places to spend most of the day where kiddies can run around??

i have been to beach repuplic and really enjoy that kind of setting...it was just waaay to busy for me and a toddler on the run.

i have tried searching the forums and its taking me days so even links to other threads would be greatly appreciated.

Good beach for little ones - Choengmon. No rips, soft sand - only rocks at the far end of the beach and shallow slope.

A few good restaurants for food/drink. The staff at Crystal are bril with kids.

The bummmer is that if you do not drive - you will need a taxi (to anywhere). There are songtheows from Bangrak to Choengmon but not that often.

• Like 1

don't get me wrong i like samui more than phuket but as for facilities u might have to take a back seat. Phuket has allot more indoor restauants and stuff for kids than samui. There are better beaches hear but you may find the pace a little slower in samui

• Like 1