Kawasaki Racing Team 2012.

NormanW

Great video, two commentary points if I may

i) for racing situations it seems they wear helmets incredibly tight which would make sense of course but noticeable how they are squeezing into their helmets rather than sliding on as most of us road mortals do

2) What happened to max Biaggi in this race.. you see the start were he comes around the outside and then almost seems to give up on the corner.. mechanical issue or just got himself on wrong line and didn't risk it.

i) for racing situations it seems they wear helmets incredibly tight which would make sense of course but noticeable how they are squeezing into their helmets rather than sliding on as most of us road mortals do

2) What happened to max Biaggi in this race.. you see the start were he comes around the outside and then almost seems to give up on the corner.. mechanical issue or just got himself on wrong line and didn't risk it.

Thanks for your reply.

The first thing I did before buying my AGV Barry Sheene replica helmet was to watch this video. I ended up with a 57 size. I also wear a head sock for comfort. Not the quietest helmet but seems high quality. post-52293-0-55614400-1330996885_thumb.j

And as for our friend Biaggi, I think he went into the corner too fast (Aprilia power) and realised that he couldn't 'tip it into the corner' and therefore had to bail out and go straight on. It looked spectacular I have to say, given the speed he was going smile.png

Just my two pennies worth.

Have a good one and try not to have a helmet that's too loose.

Keep those good times rolling.

Thanks for your reply.

The first thing I did before buying my AGV Barry Sheene replica helmet was to watch this video. I ended up with a 57 size. I also wear a head sock for comfort. Not the quietest helmet but seems high quality. post-52293-0-55614400-1330996885_thumb.j

And as for our friend Biaggi, I think he went into the corner too fast (Aprilia power) and realised that he couldn't 'tip it into the corner' and therefore had to bail out and go straight on. It looked spectacular I have to say, given the speed he was going smile.png

Just my two pennies worth.

Have a good one and try not to have a helmet that's too loose.

Keep those good times rolling.

yes he was streaming across the grass quicker than the guys on the track thats why I thought he must have had some sort of brake failure or something.. just didn't seem 100% to me.