Packing List Envelope Bags

BuddhistDruid

I am looking for a place to purchase around 1000 clear plastic, resealable packing list envelope bags with self adhesive. These are the bags you stick to the outside of packages when you mail them that contain the packing list and customs forms.

The Thai post office does not have these bags for the general public. I have already spoken with the main post office in Bangrak and they can not provide them.

Does anyone know of a packaging supplier in Thailand who will deal in retail quantities? There are several factories who can make them to order, but they have minimum orders of 200,000 baht.

The ones I need are clear, resealable, preferably 5" x 7" but A5 will work as well, and have a peelable self adhesive for attaching to the package.

Thank you for any ideas.

I would suggest you contact a shipping company and ask where to find them. JJ market has a bunch of shipping companies, also the area around Pratunam market has loads of them. Would you please post it here when you find one? I am looking for some shipping supplies but not the customs pouch.

Edited by AlexDorneles