New Furniture In Bumrungrad Lobby

mesquite

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to avoid the best hospital in South East Asia if you feel the seats are too uncomfortable. What a shame.

Thank you, and please feel free to avoid all of SEA as well.

Edited by mesquite

Ahh...please accept my apologies for the post. I could not get the picture to post "non-rotated" and I forgot that most of TV regulars who live in Thailand go to the cheapest places possible, which is definitely not Bumrungrad. You may want to go into the lobby to check it out some day, but please wear the wife beater shirt WITHOUT the hole in it, i.e. consider your visit a formal event.

The OP might spend quit ea lot of time at the hospital. Nothing wrong with enjoying more comfortable chairs. I think the OP is merely pointing out that the chairs they had before were comfortable, and now they replaced them with uncomfortable ones. A fair point.

I am a bit rushed for time at the moment...but i hope to add a few more paragraphs of thought regarding this important subject a bit later today.

The OP might spend quit ea lot of time at the hospital. Nothing wrong with enjoying more comfortable chairs. I think the OP is merely pointing out that the chairs they had before were comfortable, and now they replaced them with uncomfortable ones. A fair point.

I am a bit rushed for time at the moment...but i hope to add a few more paragraphs of thought regarding this important subject a bit later today.

Yes, you got it!

Yes, you got it!

Yeah' But did You Get It!